Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: 5 Predominately Black Churches Have Been Destroyed By Fire In The Past Week

Never say never, LMAO. Take pray out of schools, never. Pledge of allegiance out of school, never. Gay marriage, never. Police being handcuffed on arresting people who resist, never. Police being degraded on national TV, never. Been a lot of never happening, all it took was someone to think it and time. I like how people think it won't happen, SMH. Most hope it won't happen, but there is always that group who push for it.

Anyone remember the radical school teachers telling us to challenge the establishment and the rules, LMAO.

America is on a roll with special interest groups making news. Ask the SCOTUS, they usually make the final decision for these groups.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I think the current climate is mostly a media-driven narrative.
    not false but not completely true either. the media may have driven it from lesser beginnings, but that doesnt mean the current climate isnt real.

thats the problem with media. theyre no longer just reporting but starting the storylines americans follow. It can lead to a perpetual nature they didnt attend but can no longer really control.
    Last edited by JAB1985; 07-07-2015 at 07:20 AM.
    -JAB

Unfortunatly the media really are the ones fueling the racial fires. Hell just look at FB of you need further proof. They are constituitonally protected BUT there comes a point where leadership needs to step in and say enough is enough and start charging journalists and reporters with crimes due to the falsehood of their reporting. Its gotten way to out of hand and needs to be checked, and quickly.

As for the Churches, the 3 that were Arson is troubling, however if you believe in god and that sort of thing than you also believe that they, the arsonists, will be dealt with. For everyone else myself included Ill just say Karma will catch them.

And to anyone arguing over such things. I beg you, visit a southern primarily black church. WOW is all I have to say. I went to a buddies funeral down in MS. And I was honestly moved. Ill admit Im a agnostic and dont know either way and dont really get into religeon. Personally I think organozed religeon is shit and the downfall of human lives. But damn that church almost had me believing. It is a incredible experience. The pastor said I was welcome back anytime. Lol. And If I lived down there I might take him up on it. But I sincerely emplore anyone even if youre not religous to attend a mass at a southern church, you will be moved. I promise that.

Hope they had fire insurance. The church that was burned by rioters I Baltimore city said they would rebuild. Showing that no one can destroy their faith and the house they worship in.
    How is that church any different then the ones down south. Is it because they suspect it was about hate? Please, bad people do bad things, history tells us that all the time. I guess someone in Baltimore hated that church.
    Last edited by lovefootball; 07-06-2015 at 03:46 PM.