Props to Oz, Cass and the rest

They are eating a ton of $ from Rice and Pitta, who may play, but not at a level commensurate with his salary. They are 6-7 mil under the cap and have come up with a tremendous roster. More will develop, but you can't ask for better management than this.

Re: Props to Oz, Cass and the rest

Good point, ravens are in great shape for this year and will have it better next year.

Way to give props where props are due. You can actually see the plan they have in place, that will not only enable them to put a great roster on the field this year, but also should enable them to re-sign Joe without crippling the team or being held hostage to Joe's agent.

Pretty brilliant.
    "Chin up, chest out."

I like our guys... and look forward to seeing how many we can retain.

But yes... we should have the cash for some nice tier 2 and tier 3 FAs or cuts in '16. More than usual, I mean.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Efficient implementation of 80/20 rule

True, as excited as I am about this years team next years should be even better. Were def stacked for a 2-3 year run of being the team to beat in the AFC. Maybe even longer as Denver will crumble once Peyton retires, prob at the end of this year if hes smart, and NE will come crashing down once Brady hangs them up, also next couple years at most.

Who else is there? Miami and Tannehill who while being a good team I dont see them ever being a big threat. Oakland and Carr can become pretty damn good but still. At best in that Miami category. Tenn with Mariotta? Interesting but no. KC will continue being mid grade. Cinnci will be parting ways with the Ginger or Marv which will benefit them or hurt them. Pitt and Ben will always be a bit of a threat but that vaunted Pitt D is a shambles and they fucked up in drafting. Not to mention Tomlin being a idiot.

So you finally come to prob our biggest competition in Indy. Luck is damn good. And they have a pretty good squad. But theyneed a running game and some defensive help as alot of their stars from before are gone and theyhavent refilled the cupboard all that great. Well see how this past draft helps them, and next year. But I have a feeling next year and the year after and for maybe a few after that its gonna be us and Indy as the 1 and 2 in the AFC.