Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: ESPN says Texans and Ravens are best fit for Wes Welker

He looks washed up. No thanks. Just put Marlon in the slot.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Marlon, Aiken, and Carter will be fine in the slot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

No thanks. I know of at least 2 drops in huge spots. Don't need a guy like that.

Blog Entries

Welker is washed up and has had a ton of concussions.

In addition to Welker not being the player he once was, I'm not interested in potentially seeing both him AND Pitta laid out in the field this year

So much PASS

I rather have Brown/Camp if healthy or Carter if he proves he can handle it. I been saying it for a while and its time to give the younger guys a chance instead of signing those 32 yo Wr
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

Nah..... I just cant get past the concussions. Next hit could be the last.
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

He needs to be put in an adult daycare facility immediately. Just say no to Wheelchair Welker.

Good chance welker doesn't even know what day it is, SMH. His lawyer will have him on the concussion lawsuit as soon as welker retires. If he does play this year, credit his agent for talking some team into signing him. Judged on what he did last year, he's not getting any kind of big money.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata_Ate_My_Lunch View Post
    What she said about Ray Lewis, and what she said about Torrey's brother IIRC would be two reasons for Welker to never want to step foot in Charm City again. Soon he'll be retired, and nobody will care to listen to his foul wife's opinions again.
    In my opinion, this type of post gives this forum a bad name. It's clear and undeniable libel and MUST MUST MUST result in some sort of punishment.

Everyone knows about the comments that the lovely Anna Burns made about Ray Lewis, but to say she made the comments about Torrey Smith's brother is so ridiculously inaccurate that it just makes us look like a bunch of temperamental, pouting buffoons.

We are not Steeler fans. We don't drag our knuckles on the ground when we walk. We should know the difference between Anna Burns and an intern at Johns Hopkins.

This needs to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    In my opinion, this type of post gives this forum a bad name. It's clear and undeniable libel and MUST MUST MUST result in some sort of punishment.

Everyone knows about the comments that the lovely Anna Burns made about Ray Lewis, but to say she made the comments about Torrey Smith's brother is so ridiculously inaccurate that it just makes us look like a bunch of temperamental, pouting buffoons.

We are not Steeler fans. We don't drag our knuckles on the ground when we walk. We should know the difference between Anna Burns and an intern at Johns Hopkins.

This needs to stop.
    To be fair it's not like anyone knows very much about her outside of the fact that she's hot, she's married to Wes Welker, and she shouldn't be on Twitter.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco