Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: How to sell PSL's

I sold my 2 upper endzone seats back in 2007 for 10 times what they were worth. :)

The Marketplace of course took a cut but at the price I received in return I was fine with it.

Then I bought back a second seat in the same section 2 years ago for next to nothing. The market has definitely gone down.
    Baltimore Football Championships
    Ravens 2000, 2012
    Stallions 95 CFL
    Stars 85 USFL
    Colts 58, 59, 70

Offers I am getting are below face value from the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    The Ravens actually pay the state rent for using M&T. I don't believe that's the case in Houston.

In any event, looks like Bisciotti did indeed foot the bill for the latest upgrades ....

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/gamed...novations.html
    The Ravens do NOT pay rent for use of the stadium. The 30-year lease was FREE for Modell and gave him the bulk of all concessions too. That's how far our group went to lure Modell here. Bisciotti inherited that sweetheart deal and still has 13 years left on it.

The Ravens also only pay like $1 a year for the 30-year lease on the training facility.

Mista T echoed some of the trends affecting prices for PSLs. I have 5 and have been looking to unload a set of 3 in Sec 503 for 4 years but no takers. Adding to misery is that the seats are located towards the top (row 30). I stop attending every home game about 5 years ago. As much as I love football it truly is a day long event. By the time you come home, you're done. It's quite exhausting.
    IF anyone is interested (please, please) PM for details, I'm selling way, way below face value. $3,000 for 3 PSLs on the visitor's side of the field between the end zone and 5 yard line.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    The Ravens do NOT pay rent for use of the stadium. The 30-year lease was FREE for Modell and gave him the bulk of all concessions too. That's how far our group went to lure Modell here. Bisciotti inherited that sweetheart deal and still has 13 years left on it.
    Technically yes, but they do pay the state a reimbursement that totals in the millions ever year as part of that deal.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/199...ravens-stadium