Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Randy Moss, Good Guy

Oh no, i am not saying he isn't a good dude for showing up at this graduation and maintaining the friendship. I think that is great. I just was responding to the assertion that he was never in trouble. He didn't get in DUI's and beat his wife, etc. but he did try to run another human being over because he didn't feel like he should have gotten a parking ticket. I am certain that if I had been talented enough to play in the NFL and make millions of dollars as a young man, many, MANY people would have found me insufferable. I would hope though, that I wouldn't have tried to run over someone for doing their job.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    Oh no, i am not saying he isn't a good dude for showing up at this graduation and maintaining the friendship. I think that is great. I just was responding to the assertion that he was never in trouble. He didn't get in DUI's and beat his wife, etc. but he did try to run another human being over because he didn't feel like he should have gotten a parking ticket. I am certain that if I had been talented enough to play in the NFL and make millions of dollars as a young man, many, MANY people would have found me insufferable. I would hope though, that I wouldn't have tried to run over someone for doing their job.
    Point taken.

Well, except for that time he was trying to run over that meter maid for having the audacity to give "THE" Randy Moss a ticket, but who hasn't done that? :/

And there was the Orgy cruise...
    Forgot about the meter maid thing.

As for orgy cruise... in all fairness I'd sign up for a boatload of hot women in a heart beat. It'll be a cold day in hell before I use a literal boatload of beautiful women against a young, unmarried guy.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

I'm not sure how much really happened there. It wasn't about a parking ticket, I know that.

For whatever reason, a traffic control officer decided to jump in front of his car when she saw him about to make an illegal turn. Ever have a cop do that to you? Me neither.... Eyewitness reports were conflicted, and while she tried to hang some heavy charges on him, those were dropped pretty quick. IMHO if he seriously tried to hit a cop with his car it wouldn't have been let go so easily.