Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Rice back to Baltimore?

I was watching 1st take on ESPN this morning and they were suggesting that the best place for Rice to try to get back into the league would be right here. Stephen A seems to believe if Ray gives a sincere apology to Biscotti, he could potentially return.

As a fan base, would you guys be prepared to welcome him back if it happened? Personally, I feel that he is remorseful and has paid his dues with the justice system. I would not opposed to him coming back. Many of us stood by him until the video came out... I'd like to hear you guys' thoughts.
    Last edited by Playmaker; 05-22-2015 at 02:56 PM.

Re: Rice back to Baltimore?

Quote Originally Posted by Playmaker View Post
    I was watching 1st take on ESPN this morning and they were suggesting that the best place for Rice to try to get back into the league would be right here. Stephen A seems to believe if Ray gives a sincere apology to Biscotti, he could potentially return.

As a fan base, would you guys be prepared to welcome him back if it happened? Personally, I feel that he is remorseful and has paid his dues with the justice system. I would not apposed to him coming back. Many of us stood by him until the video came out... I'd like to hear you guys' thoughts.
    Don't fall for the Stephen A Smith or Skip Bayless trap, they are entitled to their opinions but their opinions out there most of the time. The Ray Rice ship has sailed far as him becoming a Raven again.

I want to see Rice get a second chance as much as anyone, but I can't support it being here.

No. At this point there's a good chance that he'd be taking carries from a younger back who is the superior athlete.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

As a fan I don't want see Rice in a Ravens uniform again. I would say the chances of trading Joe Flacco to Denver for Peyton Manning are greater than Rice ever being signed by Baltimore again.

A one year prove-it contract where he gives back that extortion money he took from our salary cap?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    I want to see Rice get a second chance as much as anyone, but I can't support it being here.
    This is also my feeling. Although I do not condone what he did, he was a stand-up guy before and married the woman. However, I believe the "Ray Rice - Ravens" boat has already sailed. If another team signs him, I would not be upset. Should he forever, through his football career years, pay for this indiscretion? ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    A one year prove-it contract where he gives back that extortion money he took from our salary cap?
    Rice as old as dirt for an NFL RB with a hx of injury, soft running, and domestic violence...he wont play anywhere ever again...hes old and slow

Stephen A missed April Fools by about 8 weeks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Da Vida View Post
    Stephen A missed April Fools by about 8 weeks.
    Best post I have seen in quite a while!
    Says it perfectly.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Why do people listen to Racist Screamin' A. Smith and Skip Clueless?

I said this earlier and I'll say it again: If Rice was going to be signed he would've been signed by now. Deflategate would overshadow any potential negative PR that signing Rice would garner.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco