Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Re: Joe Flacco and Marc Trestman off to a great start

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Hijack complete. This is now the official "only positive things about Cam" thread
    My thread is now doomed LOL

Only positive I can say about Cam is that he's a hell of an OC ... at LSU.

I'm done saying what I thought. Serious about Flacco and Trstman putting together several years of dominating offense.

Seems some get butthurt with my opinions, even calling me a troll. One guy claimed to have smacked me down on RSR, LMAO. I was thinking that guy and Rice have something in common.

At least Bmorebirds said what I always thought with his posts. No one on RSR has the credentials to coach n the nfl, but some think they can. Just opinons and ideas to share, no need to get mad . And fire Pees.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    I'm done saying what I thought. Serious about Flacco and Trstman putting together several years of dominating offense.

Seems some get butthurt with my opinions, even calling me a troll. No guy claimed to have smacked me down, LMAO. I was thinking that guy and Rice have something in common. How original, but at least he said what I always thought with his posts. No one on RSR has the credentials to coach n the nfl, but some think they can. Just opinons and ideas to share, no need to get mad .
    I may not be the biggest Cameron fan but I really didn't have a problem with anything you said, it wasn't trolling. The Ravens did go to the playoffs 5 years in a row with him as the offensive coordinator, it's a fact LOL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    My thread is now doomed LOL
    You should be taking care of the kids anyway :) New, or practically new dads, should have other duties and aught to be banned from starting new threads ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    You should be taking care of the kids anyway :) New, or practically new dads, should have other duties and aught to be banned from starting new threads ... Bc

LOL I know but a break now and then is good, right? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    I may not be the biggest Cameron fan but I really didn't have a problem with anything you said, it wasn't trolling. The Ravens did go to the playoffs 5 years in a row with him as the offensive coordinator, it's a fact LOL
    Cam,5 years with Ravens, a 54-26 record, kubiak, 8 years as HC for Texans, 63-66 record, cam was doing okay in the wins department. Them's the facts in the nfl history books.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Only positive I can say about Cam is that he's a hell of an OC ... at LSU.
    Look at the talent over there. A monkey could make it work.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Why are we comparing Cam's record as the Ravens OC to Kubiaks' record as an HC? A coach has far more responsibilities than an OC. Comparing the two is just asinine.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Cam,5 years with Ravens, a 54-26 record, kubiak, 8 years as HC for Texans, 63-66 record, cam was doing okay in the wins department. Them's the facts in the nfl history books.
    So we are comparing Cams record as an OC to Kubiak as a head coach?
    I would like to retract my previous statement of trolling and go with ignorant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    Why are we comparing Cam's record as the Ravens OC to Kubiaks' record as an HC? A coach has far more responsibilities than an OC. Comparing the two is just asinine.
    Maybe, but cam was never a HC, but the win/loss record is fact. Maybe kubiak should have been a OC with Houston, LOL. Guess making decisions is what it really boils down to in the job they had. With the win/loss record, cam was a better OC then kubiak was as HC.

Also why give kubiak credit for the Texas offense, when he was the HC. 63-66 record is nothing to brag about. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    So we are comparing Cams record as an OC to Kubiak as a head coach?
    I would like to retract my previous statement of trolling and go with ignorant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Either statement is an attempt to insult me. Flip flopping is a terrible trait and undermines your original statement. Not trying to be argumentative, just giving my opinion. I never get personal with posters, it's unproductive and shows a character flaw.

Read my last post about decision making. Sarcasticfury is right, but how else do you present the win/loss records. It's worse, I would think to get fired for wasting the talent the Texans had for all those years and not get a SB ring. Cam had more wins as OC and reached post season often, only to have one play decide a win or loss.

Again, just thinking that some on RSR let those few loses with cam as OC decide he needed to go. And eventually Harbaugh was in agreement with everyone.

New season , new OC, looking forward to Ravens offense handling this years opponents with creative play calling and decisive victories. Truly hoping for that division win for home game positioning. Ravens normally excel at home with a great home stand record.