Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast

Joe Flacco and Marc Trestman off to a great start

Re: Joe Flacco and Marc Trestman off to a great start

Would the end of July just get here already? I can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“We’re not going to have any issues,” Flacco said. “I think we’re going to be able to be honest with each other. Those are the things that I’m looking forward to. We’ll have an open line of communication and not have one side or the other be afraid to be honest and say what they feel.

“I think that together we have a very good outlook on things, and we’ll be able to do all of those things. I think when you can do that you’ll be able to get past certain hurdles.”
    Hmmmm, was this a sore spot with Kubes?

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Cam, yes. Kubes, doubtful.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post

*shudders*

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Probably, just remember the Houston game, what a disaster. I'm glad kubiak is gone, if Flacco has a career year and if the Ravens win more then last year. Then you can assume kubiak was not hearing what Flacco was saying.

Kubiak is now manning's problem, lets see how that works out. Pretty sure manning will want to continue his same role on the field. Probably manning's last year.

man i hope we keep doing a qb sneak on 3rd and 4th and short, it worked so well last year

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Probably, just remember the Houston game, what a disaster. I'm glad kubiak is gone, if Flacco has a career year and if the Ravens win more then last year. Then you can assume kubiak was not hearing what Flacco was saying.

Kubiak is now manning's problem, lets see how that works out. Pretty sure manning will want to continue his same role on the field. Probably manning's last year.
    Our offense last year was one of our best ever and you're going to bash the guy over one game?

Also, there were multiple reports last year about how well Kubiak and Flacco got along. Joe wasn't talking about him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRockDoctor View Post
    Our offense last year was one of our best ever and you're going to bash the guy over one game?

Also, there were multiple reports last year about how well Kubiak and Flacco got along. Joe wasn't talking about him.
    If you say so, SMH. The offense was better last year, but not by much compared to other years. The zbs was actually one reason last year, Oline finally figured it out. Year before, not so much. Forsett really helped too, many were surprised he did so well. Flacco taking less sacks and throwing less ints was a major factor.

The game plan for offense was still questionable,. that was kubiak's part. Game day threads showed many on RSR were still wondering what was going on with the offensive game plan . When the Ravens offense plays good all thru the game, that's a major improvement over the last years.

Bashing, not at all, just think kubiak was a hit and miss coach, his win/loss record proves it. Big games were a disaster for kubiak when he was with the Texans. He planned well against average teams, but lack vision on big games. Flacco was the reason for winning those close games, not kubiak. Hardly ever heard an announcer say kubiak's gameplan was masterful.
    It is what it is.

Love it! Expect a huge year from flacco! I think him and trestman are going to mesh really well!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post

Stop that LOL LOL