Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Perriman - body size metrics

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Of course I exaggerate a bit, just to get some laughs. Truth be told though, she is a really reprehensible human being who I have no respect for, and she has no self-respect. She is extremely lucky because her sister, my dear wife, is the second coming of Mother Teresa. My wife promised their mother she would look out for her little (250 lb) sister. I don't think my wife expected such a destructive family member to be responsible for, but she is bound by her own conscience to carry out Ma's wishes. Unfortunately, I get caught up in the middle sometimes, and it is very unpleasant indeed :( ... Bc
    I admire you and your wife for doing the best that you can under difficult circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenacious Faulker View Post
    Something to consider: Just because the two have similar body height and weight does NOT mean they have the same body type. In fact they look nothing alike on the playing field. Perriman looks more like Julio Jones or AJ Green whereas Torrey looked like...........well, Torrey. Perriman is leaner than him and has the frame to add more bulk - not that he needs to. Torry's body is chiselled and kind of maxed out for the position.

Hands make a big difffernce too. Perriman's are almost an inc lonfer than Torrey's.

Torrey actuall has a 5/8" arm length advantage, but he was a habitual body catcher whereas Perriman routinely catches away from his frame. I was going to start a thread here about Perriman vs. Torrey but you can see their college game tapes side-by-side here: http://live4sportnetwork.com/forumli...ic.php?id=6456
    NFL lists Perriman as 212 whereas every other place I have seen lists him as 220. I think the heavier weights are more realistic just going by the eye test. Perriman is a bigger, faster man than Torrey. As for the list below, I have heard of Patterson and White but were the others busts or just WRs who were physically similar. First rule of labeling someone a bust is they have to drafted high enough to warrant having high expectations. I have never heard of most of them. We're any of them first rounders?

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Of course I exaggerate a bit, just to get some laughs. Truth be told though, she is a really reprehensible human being who I have no respect for, and she has no self-respect. She is extremely lucky because her sister, my dear wife, is the second coming of Mother Teresa. My wife promised their mother she would look out for her little (250 lb) sister. I don't think my wife expected such a destructive family member to be responsible for, but she is bound by her own conscience to carry out Ma's wishes. Unfortunately, I get caught up in the middle sometimes, and it is very unpleasant indeed :( ... Bc
    Whew. Better man than I. Id drop her off at the local shelter and just shrug when the wife asked lol. Beats me she just disappeared. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensZ06 View Post
    Whew. Better man than I. Id drop her off at the local shelter and just shrug when the wife asked lol. Beats me she just disappeared. Lol.
    You could take her out to the country. Get home, shrug your shoulders and say, "It's not my fault. She smelled a picnic basket."
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    NFL lists Perriman as 212 whereas every other place I have seen lists him as 220. I think the heavier weights are more realistic just going by the eye test. Perriman is a bigger, faster man than Torrey. As for the list below, I have heard of Patterson and White but were the others busts or just WRs who were physically similar. First rule of labeling someone a bust is they have to drafted high enough to warrant having high expectations. I have never heard of most of them. We're any of them first rounders?
    Williamson and Patterson are the only first rounders outside of White and Perriman.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    You could take her out to the country. Get home, shrug your shoulders and say, "It's not my fault. She smelled a picnic basket."
    Im military, not a assassin lol. But maybe get her a train ticket, one way to say Nebraska. Its for a food festival. Heres 100 bucks for your entrance fee. Have a great time. Than sell the house and move lol. Honey I have no idea what happened to your sister but were getting stationed in Georgia. Pack up. The truck will be here monday lol. Guess the military has easier escape clauses. Not sure what BC does but theres gotta be somewhere else he can do it. Get a transfer and ship her out without telling her. Disable your fb, twitter and any other social media for a while.

Bc bro I feel your pain. If you need advice on how to disappear and go off the grid for a little bit I can help. I have a nice cabin in WV that very few people know about or where it is. Youre more than welcome to use it for a month or so. A kind of protective custody lol. Plenty of weapons and firearms. Ill even reconnect the claymores and show you where NOT to walk in the woods.

Half kidding. But only half. Actually mostly serious. Especially about the claymores. She sounds like a biggie so we may have to adjust the defensive perimeter and include some punji pits and other unfriendly devices in case the signs of entering an active mine field arent enough of a deterrent. And no Im not kidding about that. There really are signs surrounding the property. I cannot and will not comment On any actual defensives measures of my cabin. Yes it has electric. And water. And sewer. And fully livable either on, or off the grid. All yours as a fellow Ravens brothern in need of some hide time. Lol

Cool Re: Perriman - body size metrics

Im military, not a assassin lol. But maybe get her a train ticket, one way to say Nebraska. Its for a food festival. Heres 100 bucks for your entrance fee. Have a great time. Than sell the house and move lol. Honey I have no idea what happened to your sister but were getting stationed in Georgia. Pack up. The truck will be here monday lol. Guess the military has easier escape clauses. Not sure what BC does but theres gotta be somewhere else he can do it. Get a transfer and ship her out without telling her. Disable your fb, twitter and any other social media for a while.

Bc bro I feel your pain. If you need advice on how to disappear and go off the grid for a little bit I can help. I have a nice cabin in WV that very few people know about or where it is. Youre more than welcome to use it for a month or so. A kind of protective custody lol. Plenty of weapons and firearms. Ill even reconnect the claymores and show you where NOT to walk in the woods.

Half kidding. But only half. Actually mostly serious. Especially about the claymores. She sounds like a biggie so we may have to adjust the defensive perimeter and include some punji pits and other unfriendly devices in case the signs of entering an active mine field arent enough of a deterrent. And no Im not kidding about that. There really are signs surrounding the property. I cannot and will not comment On any actual defensives measures of my cabin. Yes it has electric. And water. And sewer. And fully livable either on, or off the grid. All yours as a fellow Ravens brothern in need of some hide time. Lol
    Hmmmmm! Per chance, is your favorite movie "First Blood" too?

Out of all that, do you think it's possible for us to build a punji pit wide enough for her to not get stuck in. There are only so many hours in the day.

And to be frank, by this point it's entirely possible that poking her with bamboo is akin to stabbing a whale with thumbtacks.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Out of all that, do you think it's possible for us to build a punji pit wide enough for her to not get stuck in. There are only so many hours in the day.

And to be frank, by this point it's entirely possible that poking her with bamboo is akin to stabbing a whale with thumbtacks.
    Could get a backhoe up there. Might make things easier. Might have to farm it out lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PalladinInNC View Post
    Hmmmmm! Per chance, is your favorite movie "First Blood" too?
    Honestly Im a comedy fan. First blood was the only tolerable one of the Rambo series. Stallone just isnt a very good actor. Not to mention that no spec ops guys look like that. He wouldnt last a week in Q course or BUDS.

Side note : Darren Waller measured 6'6 5/8, 242 at the East West Shrine game, where he had a good showing. So speaking of Metrics including the 4.46 - 4.54 timings. Add in the notoriety of some projected 3rd n 4th round mockings. HOW THE HELL DID WE GET THIS GUY IN THE 6th?? I know chasing metrics have bitten us and other teams, but seriously? He played well against other college stars in a showcase type of game (practices mostly tho). God really is a Ravens fan. Plus he has blocking in his DNA via the Gtech system. Must block to earn playing time there. So, I just don't get how he hung around till pick #204. Might I add in that he had a very good Wonderlic score FWIW

When (cornerbacks) did press coverage and things like that, just bringing that physical mindset that we had at Tech (helped),” Waller said. “When somebody gets in your face, you’ve just got to beat them.”
    He said he felt that he adjusted well to the different facets of the pro-style offense, such as timing routes and lining up closer to the ball. He was particularly proud of a catch made on the second day of practice in a one-on-one drill. Against a cornerback lined up on Waller’s outside hip, Waller ran a corner route and made the catch over him for a touchdown.

“I wanted to prove I could do some things in the intermediate game, that I wasn’t just coming in like a one-trick pony where I could just run deep plays,” he said.

Admittedly, it was the practices where he flashed the most.
    Last edited by alienstar; 05-22-2015 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alienstar View Post
    Side note : Darren Waller measured 6'6 5/8, 242 at the East West Shrine game, where he had a good showing. So speaking of Metrics including the 4.46 - 4.54 timings. Add in the notoriety of some projected 3rd n 4th round mockings. HOW THE HELL DID WE GET THIS GUY IN THE 6th?? I know chasing metrics have bitten us and other teams, but seriously? He played well against other college stars in a showcase type of game. God really is a Ravens fan. Plus he has blocking in his DNA via the Gtech system. Must block to earn playing time there. So, I just don't get how he hung around till pick #204. Might I add in that he had a very good Wonderlic score FWIW.
    Waller played on an offense that would have him catch 2-3 passes a game. If he went to a more pass happy school, he probably would've gone higher.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco