Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: Perriman - body size metrics

Quote Originally Posted by RavensZ06 View Post
    Could get a backhoe up there. Might make things easier. Might have to farm it out lol.
    Z06,
    you need to have BC send her up to WV, she'll find a mate quick in those hollers. No pun intended, but we all know those boys like meat on their bones.

BC,
    go ahead an lean forward and set her up with a farmersonly.com profile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Back to topic. Perriman plays much bigger than torrey and is more fluid in his movements. The verdict is still out. I really hope the kid is mentally tough because as soon as he drops a ball the torches will come out and he will have to stay focused on improving his game.
    I think the guy can be a solid player and with SSSr on the squad he will have a great mentor. I would expect nothing more than a big physical player.
    Last edited by Sua Sponte; 05-25-2015 at 03:49 PM.

Here's the issue with BC getting rid of his sister-in-law: All that comedy gold is gone.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    Here's the issue with BC getting rid of his sister-in-law: All that comedy gold is gone.
    The question becomes... Is the comedy worth the pickled onion jar constantly being empty. I'm not on here everyday, but when I am I make sure to find a BC comment/qoute for a good laugh. So my money is on BC still providing that humor just with another topic.

Quote Originally Posted by alienstar View Post
    Side note : Darren Waller measured 6'6 5/8, 242 at the East West Shrine game, where he had a good showing. So speaking of Metrics including the 4.46 - 4.54 timings. Add in the notoriety of some projected 3rd n 4th round mockings. HOW THE HELL DID WE GET THIS GUY IN THE 6th?? I know chasing metrics have bitten us and other teams, but seriously? He played well against other college stars in a showcase type of game (practices mostly tho). God really is a Ravens fan. Plus he has blocking in his DNA via the Gtech system. Must block to earn playing time there. So, I just don't get how he hung around till pick #204. Might I add in that he had a very good Wonderlic score FWIW

When (cornerbacks) did press coverage and things like that, just bringing that physical mindset that we had at Tech (helped),” Waller said. “When somebody gets in your face, you’ve just got to beat them.”
    He said he felt that he adjusted well to the different facets of the pro-style offense, such as timing routes and lining up closer to the ball. He was particularly proud of a catch made on the second day of practice in a one-on-one drill. Against a cornerback lined up on Waller’s outside hip, Waller ran a corner route and made the catch over him for a touchdown.

“I wanted to prove I could do some things in the intermediate game, that I wasn’t just coming in like a one-trick pony where I could just run deep plays,” he said.

Admittedly, it was the practices where he flashed the most.

There are a few full 2014 GT games on YT here -> https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+tech+football
    UGA, GaSo and FSU and their 2014 spring game as well.
    FSU is his only good stat game of the bunch: 5 / 73 / 1

GT vs. the U is there as well, but Waller either went catchless or DNP.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sua Sponte View Post
    Z06,
    you need to have BC send her up to WV, she'll find a mate quick in those hollers. No pun intended, but we all know those boys like meat on their bones.
    BC,
    go ahead an lean forward and set her up with a farmersonly.com profile.
    She has already met a farm boy who said, "Ma'm you're worth your weight in bacon." ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Sua Sponte View Post
    The question becomes... Is the comedy worth the pickled onion jar constantly being empty. I'm not on here everyday, but when I am I make sure to find a BC comment/qoute for a good laugh. So my money is on BC still providing that humor just with another topic.
    Hope you're right Sua, and I'm not a one trick pony. However, if she runs away with that farm boy, heaven help him. My material may dry up and I'll be left to think of some other subject (out of my feeble brain). Perhaps I can replace her high jinks with contemplative meditation regarding the Cleveland Browns... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    I was thinking of a hit man, triple fee of course, dumping her carcass in the Grand Canyon, but that would only dam up the Colorado river. How much is the fee to send a load off with the Space Shuttle? ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    How much is the fee to send a load off with the Space Shuttle? ... Bc
    Gravity is a law. Not a suggestion.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock