Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoffs

Blog Entries

Re: NBA Playoffs

Cavs / Celtics game is out of control. Going to see some fines after this one...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

2. Re: NBA Playoffs

Time to break out the broom on Toronto. On to ATL most likely and I like the Wiz chances against them. Wiz in 6

So, is Steph Curry a shoo in for MVP? Looks like it to me

Blog Entries

Wizards are really ballin' in this series; everybody stepping up on offense. Look at those scores, damn!

going for the sweep

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    The Wizards are going to pwned by the Raptors. That's a horrible matchup for them.
    So yeah, that was said ....

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

LMAO. Raps mustve left their heart back in the regular season. They played like suckers this whole series. Give Wiz a lot of credit though.... they were one step ahead the whole time and sure know how to close out.

I really want to say they can take out ATL assuming they move on but ATL remind me a lot of last years Pacers in that the whole is definitely greater than the sum of their parts. And they have a sharp coach to boot. (A Pop disciple so you know hes on point) Im still not completely buying into them but I predict they have enough to get past the Wiz in a pretty close series.
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

Blog Entries

I think that was a really dirty play by Olynyk. he may not have intended to dislocate but he certainly tried to hurt the dude in a non-basketball related play. Sucks for the Cavs, but sucks more for Love, who was finally putting it together. Perkins and Smith should both be suspended for their follow up actions. this kind of stuff happens in an elimination game. frustration and emotions run high and some asshats feel a need to try to hurt the winners, as if doing so will make them remember them when their play obviously wouldnt. Then you have the retaliations following. Refs needed to keep that shit in check a lot sooner.

Spurs/Clips is going to go 7. two good teams with great coaches. Still got to give it to the champs.
    Last edited by JAB1985; 04-27-2015 at 08:23 AM.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I think that was a really dirty play by Olynyk. he may not have intended to dislocate but he certainly tried to hurt the dude in a non-basketball related play. Sucks for the Cavs, but sucks more for Love, who was finally putting it together. Perkins and Smith should both be suspended for their follow up actions. this kind of stuff happens in an elimination game. frustration and emotions run high and some asshats feel a need to try to hurt the winners, as if doing so will make them remember them when their play obviously wouldnt. Refs needed to keep that shit in check a lot sooner.

Spurs/Clips is going to go 7. two good teams with great coaches. Still got to give it to the champs.
    I've gotta pull for the Spurs. Only because I'll be in Austin/San Antonio next week and would love a chance to catch a game there.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I've gotta pull for the Spurs. Only because I'll be in Austin/San Antonio next week and would love a chance to catch a game there.
    Hit me up if you want any restaurant recommendations, particularly in Austin.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    thats a good enough reason. would be pretty cool to do so.
    -JAB

Love may miss the entire second round.

That is REALLY going to hurt going against Chicago.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Love may miss the entire second round.

That is REALLY going to hurt going against Chicago.
    No doubt, that was looking to be an interesting match up to begin with. Smith is going to likely be suspended for the first game too.