Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoffs

Re: NBA Playoffs

I've been an avid Junkies listener. I was listening to their podcast from yesterday and I cannot believe the venom towards Randy Wittman.

He has taken the Wizards to their best record in 35 years and seemingly every Wizard's fan wants him fired. I don't get that type of thinking at all.

One fan called in and said he's hoping the Raptors blow them out so he will get fired. SMDH.

Blog Entries

My early observation is - wow Clevelands offense is incredible. Even better than Miami with LeBron.
    Golden State when theyre on a roll cannot be stopped but they rely too much on threes.
    Chicago could be an interesting matchup for Cleveland.

Go wizards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Rondo is a first class prick

Wizards made history tonight, first team in nba history to go up 2-0 on the road in back to back seasons. Wall was sensational tonight
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

I like the Warriors but just don't see how they can maintain that kind of outside shooting that has carried them the entire year

I think its Cleveland vs Memphis in the finals

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Wizards made history tonight, first team in nba history to go up 2-0 on the road in back to back seasons. Wall was sensational tonight
    saw the first half in a sports bar then couldn't see the rest. dammit. glad they won though!

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Theyre looking really good. They definitely seem to turn it up a notch on the road. Although looking at Toronto now they look a little bit overrated. I don't know how they got the best of the Wiz in regular season but maybe they just peaked too early or something because they look very ordinary now.

Its a funny thing with the Wiz though. Apparently a lot of their fans want their coach and GM out.... to the point of almost rooting AGAINST them. Well the more they win the more it doesn't help that cause LOL.
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

Don't see the Warriors shooting lasting, but if my Spurs don't take it wouldn't have a better team winning the chip. Wizards are balling right now and I do hope it continues. All the games so far have shown me that it is no way anyone in the east is taking the title from the west. They all extra phony.
    "The Superbowl belongs to Baltimore!" - Jim Nantz

For those asking why Wiz fans have so much disdain for Randy Wittman, it's similar to Ravens' fans with Dean Peas. Wittman runs a terrible offense that is based on Wall's extreme talents and players shooting a bunch of (low percentage) mid-range jumpers. Most of his out-of-timeout plays are embarrassing and end with Wall clanking a mid range jumper. Last season, the Nets and Paul Pierce both had a lot of success running some small ball with PP at the 4 but Wittman has been reluctant to use that all season (although they had success in limited spots). So far this series, he has been playing PP more at the stretch 4 and has been getting Beal more 3pt shots, instead of long 2's and they have been successful. If he had been doing this all year long who know's the type of success they would've had.

Blog Entries

tight one in LA but with the spurs stealing home court, i expect them to start building momentum. probably takes 6 to do so though.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

surprised the Griz have been so dominant in the first two. Won't be so easy on the road but they took care of business at home.