Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: What do you do if Randy Gregory is still around after pick #20 ?

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    That's a better response than any of your stories and I'll end it right there.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    That's a better response than any of your stories and I'll end it right there.

It's funny how a failed pot test has suddenly made this guys game film look so much worse. Some of you guys are comical. It's almost like you are trying start making things up about his on-field play to justify your dislike for him based on the failed drug test. Always good for a chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    It's funny how a failed pot test has suddenly made this guys game film look so much worse. Some of you guys are comical. It's almost like you are trying start making things up about his on-field play to justify your dislike for him based on the failed drug test. Always good for a chuckle.
    It's not just the pot test (though that isn't a plus in anyone's book) it's the fact that he has the build to be the next Barkevious Mingo and is a better athlete than a football player. He's going to be a bust in the NFL and some people are unable/unwilling to see that.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I do NOT want to draft Gregory. However, I just want to reply to your post regarding behavior. Gregory was 22 last November, quite a young man who has been in a college environment in Nebraska. Your buddy, the cop, was/is how old? Probably can't compare the two... Bc
    At the time, my buddy was 24. It was many years ago. But my overall point is that it's not that hard to 100% guarantee there is absolutely zero THC in your system.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Not sure if this has been posted already, but I watched this video and it made me want Randy Gregory on the Ravens real bad. This guy makes some outstanding points.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    At the time, my buddy was 24. It was many years ago. But my overall point is that it's not that hard to 100% guarantee there is absolutely zero THC in your system.
    point well taken... Bc

According to the National Football Post's Greg Gabriel, Nebraska DE/OLB Randy Gregory "will drop out of the top-ten (picks) for sure."
    A former NFL scouting director, Gabriel presumably still has ties to personnel men in the league. He believes Gregory will ultimately be drafted in the 12-20 range, but views Gregory's landing spot as a "wild card." Gregory not only failed a drug test at the Combine, he has reportedly failed to impress during pre-draft team interviews. On the field, Gregory is a top 5-10 talent.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/10292/randy-gregory