Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looks like Ed officially retired.

20 reed @TwentyER · 5m 5 minutes ago
    Just made it official! Thank u guys for all the support! #reeeeedtired
    Don't know if it's an April 1st joke or not, but if true, I can't wait to go to his ROH induction as well as the HOF in 4-5 years as well.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Reeeedtired

Considering it's Ed I wouldn't be shocked if it were an April Fools prank :D

20 reed ‏@TwentyER 5m5 minutes ago
    Just made it official! Thank u guys for all the support! #reeeeedtired

Re: Reeeedtired

Interesting ....

Though he was already in a forced retirement since no team was even sniffing at his door.

Blog Entries

lot of guys on twitter saying it's legit. If true, he'll likely be in the ROH this year

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

april fools

Re: Looks like Ed officially retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Don't know if it's an April 1st joke or not, but if true, I can't wait to go to his ROH induction as well as the HOF in 4-5 years as well.
    It would be a pretty sad joke considering he wouldn't get a job anyway.

Blog Entries

"Here's the news, it's going long, an official retirement and OOOOOO, it's intercepted by Ed Reed's April Fool's Joke. And he's taking it all the way!"
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

My favorite all-time Raven. ROH this year. May have to make the trip to Canton in 5 years.

I still think he and Ray should have gone out together after the SB win. They could have waltzed into Canton together.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool5 View Post
    I still think he and Ray should have gone out together after the SB win. They could have waltzed into Canton together.
    Reed doesn't want to be associated with Ray like that. He's his own dude and he's proven that.

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

Its almost fitting that hed announce this on April Fools. He always leaves us guessing doesnt he LOL.

Well if this really is it Ill be looking forward to seeing him in Canton in 2020 or so. It was such a treat to see him when he was at the top of his game.
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    My favorite all-time Raven. ROH this year. May have to make the trip to Canton in 5 years.
    Mine too. Ed Reed was just unbelievable to watch. I was so happy that he finally won a Super Bowl as a Raven. If ever there was a player who deserved to win it was Ed Reed. I wish nothing but the best for him in whatever he does in the future