Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

OT: Rant enclosed.

VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON?!!!!! Fuck you! Fuck you to hell Vince! I know you were behind it! Don't even think about giving me that crap about Stephanie and H running the company now. That was your doing. That match was just another case of you allowing your once brilliant visionary nature to be clouded by your own ego, in an attempt to throw one more slap in the face of an organization that was far closer to putting you in the ground than you'd ever let anyone know, which is why you still can't pass up an opportunity to smear shit in their faces damn near twenty years later.

The anger.......................................................the anger................................
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Re: OT: Rant enclosed.

I was pretty pissed aswell. You have to remember that Triple H has a huge say on who wins, and it's obvious to me who was behind this decision.

Still, the show was pretty damn good imo. Especially the Rock and Rousey part.

Blog Entries

I have more of a problem with how the match played out and the post-match handshake. Why would Sting shake his hand after he just beat him with a sledgehammer shot to the face? Why would nWo help the man who was their ultimate rival throughout most of their run? They should have gotten Flair involved and brought in Goldberg, DDP, maybe a couple others. These things made no sense and were more of an issue to me than the outcome. I get that the storyline of the match was a recreation of the Monday Night Wars in a match, but still, it could have been better.

HHH is likely the person who changed Vince's mind and saved us all from watching Roman Reigns win the belt last night, so I'm not going to hate on the guy.

Blog Entries

Must be talking about male soap opera...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I have more of a problem with how the match played out and the post-match handshake. Why would Sting shake his hand after he just beat him with a sledgehammer shot to the face? Why would nWo help the man who was their ultimate rival throughout most of their run? They should have gotten Flair involved and brought in Goldberg, DDP, maybe a couple others. These things made no sense and were more of an issue to me than the outcome. I get that the storyline of the match was a recreation of the Monday Night Wars in a match, but still, it could have been better.

HHH is likely the person who changed Vince's mind and saved us all from watching Roman Reigns win the belt last night, so I'm not going to hate on the guy.
    Probably because DDP and Goldberg weren't money hungry enough to be a part of yet another slap in the face. DDP is on record as criticizing the WWE for trying to almost act like the WCW didn't exist and shitting on them whenever they do act like they existed.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I don't know, I felt like they did pretty good by Sting. They made him out to be a big deal, a much bigger deal than he ever really was in WCW. Just was no way that Vince or HHH or any of the other powers that be were going to let Sting (and WCW) go over WWE. Sting himself was okay with it, who am I to argue?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I don't know, I felt like they did pretty good by Sting. They made him out to be a big deal, a much bigger deal than he ever really was in WCW. Just was no way that Vince or HHH or any of the other powers that be were going to let Sting (and WCW) go over WWE. Sting himself was okay with it, who am I to argue?
    Undertaker was okay with losing to Lesnar at Mania, but that doesn't not make it blasphemy. Sting is a wrestling legend and what should have happened was for Taker to defeat Cena at Mania instead of losing to Lesnar. Cena then turns heel. Meanwhile, Taker's retirement match ends up against Sting, the one person that should have ever been considered to defeat Taker at Mania.

People still watch this?

Bruno Sammartino baby, them was the days.. The old lady ringside who would pick up a chair and try to hit someone.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    People still watch this?
    You watch television shows? You watch stage plays? You watch horror movies? How about Action movies? Just checkin.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Bruno Sammartino baby, them was the days.. The old lady ringside who would pick up a chair and try to hit someone.

Battling Bruno, the greatest wrassler of all time.

Blog Entries

I know nothing about this stuff but my stepdad absolutely loved it like you guys. Nothing entertained him more.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!