Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Predict the Ravens Record

After the first couple preseason outings, what is your gut feeling of how the Ravens will turn out?

I'm out of state and haven't seen much Ravens ball, so I'm going strictly by what's on the internet.

Re: Predict the Ravens Record

It's so hard to predict records but I think 10-6 is doable for this team. I hope that's enough to get to the playoffs.

If we stay healthy...especally at QB and OL I would say 11-5 is doable. Like losac said whatever it takes to make the playoffs.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Tough division, tough road schedule with a year and 1/2 road losing streak monkey on our backs.

My heart says 13-3 with a deep play-off run. My brain says two game improvement: 8-8.
    Last edited by Mista T; 08-18-2006 at 10:30 AM.

19-0. Duh.
    ERIG20, your local draftnik

Signature currently under construction

I think we can manage 12-4 but I will be happy if we do 10-6. Its so important to get off to a fast start and I truly believe we will!!!:D

The first half of our schedule is lighter than the second. We must get our wins early. I am not going to commit to a prediction, but I will say that a strong start will dictate where we finish. With the tough second half, a .500 record, for the second half, is probable. I see a 6-2 start as doable, and couple that with at least a 4-4 second half and we finish 10-6.

In the second half, I see the Tits as winnable, and I will assume that we split with the Bengals and Steelers. I think sweeping the Stains is very possible, because they have nothing.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

11-5 and playoffs. If we stay healthy, at QB most importantly, we might be even better.

8 - 8. Eight losses on the road and 8 wins at home. I'll revise this after I see how they play in Tampa.

I don't want to get overly optimistic at this point. I believe that we can do much better than 8-8, but the Ravens record on the road the past few seasons has me concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by BaltimoreRon
    8 - 8. Eight losses on the road and 8 wins at home. I'll revise this after I see how they play in Tampa.

I don't want to get overly optimistic at this point. I believe that we can do much better than 8-8, but the Ravens record on the road the past few seasons has me concerned.

The coming weeks will test that. We won't be home for a month through two preseason games and one regular season game.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Rulz -- good point. A win in Tampa would go a long way towards getting their confidence back.

One thing I like about TC and the preseason so far, all of the guys have mentioned that they have one thing to focus on and that is the first game in Tampa.

The Lions lost 24 straight ended with a win @ Chicago at the start of last year I think that's the record.