Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Predict the Ravens Record

I say 13-3 with winning the division and home field for the playoffs. SB appearance. Whoever we beat to get to the SB will be better then who we face in the SB. So we win it all this year! ps: Ray retires, JO retires, McNair retires..... lord help us in '07.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan86
    I say 13-3 with winning the division and home field for the playoffs. SB appearance. Whoever we beat to get to the SB will be better then who we face in the SB. So we win it all this year! ps: Ray retires, JO retires, McNair retires..... lord help us in '07.
    Can you pass me the crack pipe?

9-7, with a better upside than down.

for once I am very optimistic. We have endured injuries and underperforming play the last 2 years. We endured the growing pains of a QB who will probably never get it. We are due. Its our year. This is the one.

Quote Originally Posted by crowdog89
    I agree with T. That's exactly what I think...8-8. I think part of our problem as a fan base on these boards is having too high expectations. I know, I know, why NOT have high expectations? Well, my thinking is that way, if 8-8 becomes reality, then I am not overtly disapointed. If they do much better than 8-8, then I am overjoyed.
    I agree with the philosophy, but think a 9-7 expectation to avoid disappointment is a safe bet as well.
    Let me just say that I predict we will get that bad taste from last season out of our mouths, so take that for what it means to you.
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

If McNair stays healthy and starts somewhere in the neighborhood of 12-14 games, I'll say 10-6 and a playoff spot.

If McNair gets hurt and misses a big portion of the season - forget about it.

But all being equal, I think 10-6 is reachable.

I'm not expecting anything more than 10-6. I'd be thrilled with that. Should be enough for a wildcard spot.