Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Trade targets

Re: Trade targets

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    why would the giants trade prince. he was their best corner last year.
    Cause people are dumb and think real life is Madden?
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tenacious Faulker View Post
    If we're talking realistic trades for a 4th and/or 5th I think we could target:
    TE: Martellus Bennett, CHI - The draw back here is that the ravens have been pissed since they caused us to miss out on our 2011, not that it mattered too much as we still draft Jimmy. 4th/5th
    WR: Tavon Austin, STL - local kid now in his third year and under utilized in STL. KR is a plus. 4th/5th
    WR: Leonard Hankerson, WAS - underrated receiver, good size and can be had from probably a 6th
    CB: Chris Harris, DEN - Undrfated but is a top notch defender. Could take both a 4th and 5th.
    CB: Prince Amukamara, NYG - 1st rd pick plays like a 4th round pick in man coverage. Might be better in our zone scheme. High character guy for a 4th.
    OLB: John Simon, HOU - Remember him? Had too many LBs when he was released. Not anymore. 5th/6th
    sorry, but im not sure you understand what realistic means.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    I'm as starved for Wr talent as anyone, and even I have no interest in Crabtree
    Beyond whatever the judgment may be on his attitude, when I looked into Crabtree over the last 2-3 weeks, the consensus is that his routes are still sharp, but his explosiveness is gone. So CBs will just sit on his short game, and a one-dimensional player is not worth anything north of ohhhh $3m APY let's say. I reckon that any team that does want him will just wait until Crabtree/his agent become desperate.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    sorry, but im not sure you understand what realistic means.
    So elucidate me.