Still in first place

I'm not trying to sugarcoat things, but our division as a whole looks rather sad. Cincy lost today to the lowly Bucs. Pittsburgh is erratic, and Cleveland is Cleveland.

We are by no means out of the race, but I would make some changes. Start Boller after the bye. Our offense was actually in attack mode with him in there. Start Anderson, and just release Jamal. He's becoming a cancer, and Anderson looked good with limited carries.

The o-line is pass blocking quite a bit better. Flynn still sucks and can't even snap the ball, but he's Ozzie's lapdog. Believe it or not, this offense showed life today. It will end up opening up the running game.

Rex needs to stop being so aggressive on D. We can't leave rolle one on one with anyone. We have the talent to get to the QB without bringing the house. Bottom line is that we probably win today if Smith didn't embarass our D with that last TD.

There should be no week off during this bye.

Re: Still in first place

Thanks to Gradkowski, Cinci is still behind. Pittsburgh looks like its making mincemeat of the KC defense. Either they're "back" (as the media probably will spin it) or its just KC's defense.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

And the Stealers are slapping the Chiefs.I wouldn't count them out of the race either.Any given sunday rung true this sunday.

Enjoyed the offense finally being aggressive.If that is what Kyle brings to the offense.Then I say run with it.But you know if McNair is good to go,BB will stick with him no matter what.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiraven View Post
    Pittsburgh looks like its making mincemeat of the KC defense. Either they're "back" (as the media probably will spin it)
    Oh no doubt, they'll spin it this way. "The Squealers are back!!!" Bullshit. They still suck.

We're at New Orleans and then have the Bengals. 4-4 isn't outside the realm of reality..

- C -