Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 99
  1. #1

    OT: Warren Sapp Arrested



    wasnt sure if this goes in around the league since he is not a current player
    http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/02/warren...-a-prostitute/





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    29,251
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: OT: Warren Sapp Arrested

    damn, that could cost him his job. smh
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  3. #3

    Re: OT: Warren Sapp Arrested

    Maybe he had deflated balls and needed some help. LOL Barkley did that and he's still working, more then ever.





  4. #4

    Re: OT: Warren Sapp Arrested

    If there is any illegal activity that needs to be legalized it's this. But maybe that's a discussion for the political forum.





  5. #5

    Re: OT: Warren Sapp Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    If there is any illegal activity that needs to be legalized it's this. But maybe that's a discussion for the political forum.
    Say it's the oldest profession in the world, legalize it and have them pay taxes. Politicians [email protected] us every year and they get paid for it. Just a reference Mods. Make it a business legally and the ladies could get health insurance, SMH.

    Sapp's a hoot, man needed some loving at the SB week.





  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: OT: Warren Sapp Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    damn, that could cost him his job. smh
    If the league wants to be serious on its image then they don't really have a choice about keeping him.





  7. #7

    Re: OT: Warren Sapp Arrested

    I honestly question why football players need to do the type of stuff that Warren Sapp and Darren Sharper do. You're a rich, Hall of Fame level player. Are you really telling me that there aren't women who are willing to have a one night stand with you consensually and free of charge?





  8. #8

    Re: OT: Warren Sapp Arrested

    TMZ reports 2 women and a argument started about payment, resulting in physical contact on the women. Damn. Sapp doing 2 women and then refusing to pay the price.

    Obviously either Sapp wasn't happy with services rendered, he's cheap, or the nfl isn't paying him enough tp compensate these ladies. Oh yea, Nfl has already suspended him without pay. Not a tough decision for goodell in this matter.





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    11,221
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: OT: Warren Sapp Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    TMZ reports 2 women and a argument started about payment, resulting in physical contact on the women. Damn. Sapp doing 2 women and then refusing to pay the price.

    Obviously either Sapp wasn't happy with services rendered, he's cheap, or the nfl isn't paying him enough tp compensate these ladies. Oh yea, Nfl has already suspended him without pay. Not a tough decision for goodell in this matter.
    What an idiot. Just pay them. He's obviously got money or at least he should.





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    34,414

    Re: OT: Warren Sapp Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    What an idiot. Just pay them. He's obviously got money or at least he should.
    Declared bankruptcy in 2012. His only income was from what he was making at NFLN.





  11. #11

    Re: OT: Warren Sapp Arrested

    This is not his first arrest since being employed at NFLN. Perhaps they'll finally terminate him; he sucks as an analyst, anyway.





  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    11,221
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: OT: Warren Sapp Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Declared bankruptcy in 2012. His only income was from what he was making at NFLN.
    lol dumbass.

    Estimated Career Earnings: $60,000,000
    How They Lost It All: In a bizarre role reversal, the "QB-Killa" has been murdered in the wallet and is now, apparently, dead broke. Sapp has accumulated $7M worth of debt and is suffering from the definitive athletic income hemorrhage: four baby mamas. Having "lost" his championship rings (one Superbowl, one National Championship), Sapp claims a lion skin rug, Muhammad Ali autograph, and some 240 pairs of Jordan brand sneakers as assets—not exactly dividend yielding investments.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland