Only 4 spots left!!!

These men go overseas whole and come back broken. Can you join us to give back, have fun with friends on the golf course and say thank you to the wounded veterans? More details HERE

Please join me...

Last edited by TL24x7; 04-06-2015 at 01:53 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: They Go Overseas Whole & Come Back Broken

Clicked on the click here and it says content is currently unavailable. Is it a best ball tournament?

Yes, the link states that the content is unavailable or I don't have permission to view it.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Yeah content is unavailable. My pops is an avid golfer so I'll recommend this to him, just gotta get that link working.

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    Clicked on the click here and it says content is currently unavailable. Is it a best ball tournament?
    Sorry about the link issues. It must have something to do with the Facebook interface.

Anyway, I fixed it to go to another landing spot. HERE THE NEW LINK

And yes it is a best-ball tourney fully stocked with hackers like me!

The Operation Second Chance / NPLB Annual Charity Golf Tournament is shaping up superbly! Thanks SO MUCH to all who have signed up. Since the announcement we've added more giveaways, golf shirts and some surprises. ONLY FOUR SPOTS ARE LEFT!!!

Scott Garceau will be joining us and his foursome includes 3 former Orioles. If you can't make the tourney, join us afterwards (around 3PM) at The Crazy Tuna Bar & Grille (pictured below). They are a sponsor and 10% of your tab will go to help these wounded veterans.

There has been an amazing groundswell around this effort spearheaded by Skip Tolley and I couldn't be more proud to be associated with this. Join us and feel the pride and energy of being an American and what we can accomplish together! God bless you all and God bless the USA and these wonderful vets!!!

If you are one of our valued displaced fans, you can help the wounded veterans by donating at THIS LINK

THANKS SO MUCH!