Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Should Ravens cut Ngata?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenstatsman View Post
    I know B. Williams is good, but I'm just worried that if we cut Ngata and B. Williams gets hurt, our rush D is pretty much screwed. Jernigan is good too but he's not a massive guy who can occupy multiple blockers.
    Today. But the season doesn't start today. Or tomorrow. I am certain the Ravens have mapped out a number of scenarios and are not going to be caught without a back-up plan. They have two guys coming off IR we don't know much about, but maybe the Ravens know plenty. Plus there is free agency and the draft. It's a long time before the final 53-man roster has to be finalized.

Darnell Dockett is making sure Jernigan is ready for the next season.

https://instagram.com/p/zk8bDaEJIH/?modal=true

I'm not sure at this point, he wants to stay. The ravens tryed last season, and reported again now to try to keep him at a fair price. If Suh don't hit the market, teams will flood his phone for his services, if not already heard from some.
    It's sad, i like to keep him, depth concerns and good player. But if cut, we get 8.5 mil saved. Trading I'm not sure we get a pick higher then 3 or 4. I guess by next weekend we should have a clearer feeling if he stay.
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Kordula View Post
    They'll save $8.5mil against the cap this season that could be better spent elsewhere and already have two players on the roster who have proven to be more than capable (when healthy) in Williams and Jernigan.

If he won't accept whatever extension the Ravens have offered, I say let the guy go.
    I hope for a resign! If not DT has to be the toppriority in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by elland View Post
    I hope for a resign! If not DT has to be the toppriority in the draft.
    And this is why I want them to strike a deal. They need to draft a WR, TE, and CB not another D-Lineman

He should ask Boldin how this pans out. CYA

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    And this is why I want them to strike a deal. They need to draft a WR, TE, and CB not another D-Lineman
    I'm rowing in this here boat with ya'all. Aside from the high quslity depth, he's a vet who gets mad respect, which I like having with some good talent assuming KLM and Urban join Jernny and BWill.

I love Haloti, but if he is all about money, and not the team and another SB ring, take yo' fried chicken somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    I'm rowing in this here boat with ya'all. Aside from the high quslity depth, he's a vet who gets mad respect, which I like having with some good talent assuming KLM and Urban join Jernny and BWill.
    I hope he resigns man. We have the best playoff QB in the NFL...if we make a couple of tweaks to our roster we should win the Super Bowl. Don't leave us just yet Ngata.

Blog Entries

I'd rather then try and get something for him. Even if it is just a 3rd or 4th rounder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Don't forget about DeAngelo Tyson. While not as dynamic, he's shown to be capable of starting and he can play nose or 5-tech.

I'd also imagine they're going to keep Lawrence Guy.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Don't forget about DeAngelo Tyson. While not as dynamic, he's shown to be capable of starting and he can play nose or 5-tech.

I'd also imagine they're going to keep Lawrence Guy.

Guy seemed to play a good amount of snaps down the stretch. He was a good pickup. I also think they're going to keep him. He and Melvin seem like Harbaugh kind of players.