Page 189 of 255 FirstFirst ... 187188189190191 ... LastLast
Results 2,257 to 2,268 of 3054

Re: The Deflate Gate Thread

When's judgment day for brady?

So in 5 years when the Patriots are caught cheating again (let's not kid ourselves!) will the Patriot fans on this board come out and deny Brady was involved with deflategate? Will they also say the ball boy called himself the deflator because he was on a "diet" ! and of course there was no hard evidence linking Brady to the cheating (leaving out the fact Brady refused to turn over his cellphone, etc). Sounds just like Pat fan's saying spygate was not cheating, the tapes were available for everyone to watch so when the NFL destroyed the evidence it did not matter, winning proves we did not cheat, and so on!
    Sorry Patriot fans, Your teams Super Bowls are with an "*", your team got caught cheating multiple times and we all know that evidence has been destroyed, requested interviews were denied and cell phone records were concealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven1998 View Post
    So in 5 years when the Patriots are caught cheating again (let's not kid ourselves!) will the Patriot fans on this board come out and deny Brady was involved with deflategate? Will they also say the ball boy called himself the deflator because he was on a "diet" ! and of course there was no hard evidence linking Brady to the cheating (leaving out the fact Brady refused to turn over his cellphone, etc). Sounds just like Pat fan's saying spygate was not cheating, the tapes were available for everyone to watch so when the NFL destroyed the evidence it did not matter, winning proves we did not cheat, and so on!
    Sorry Patriot fans, Your teams Super Bowls are with an "*", your team got caught cheating multiple times and we all know that evidence has been destroyed, requested interviews were denied and cell phone records were concealed.
    More like a flip-flop guy, you know, whatever makes him happy. Being on the line enables some to always claim they're right, somehow. LOL

At least wolfpack knew he was a big ass when the Wells report came out. I guess that's why he DISSAPPEARED. It ruins your credibility being a flip-flopper, SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    More like a flip-flop guy, you know, whatever makes him happy. Being on the line enables some to always claim they're right, somehow. LOL

At least wolfpack knew he was a big ass when the Wells report came out. I guess that's why he DISSAPPEARED. It ruins your credibility being a flip-flopper, SMH.
    :word

Blog Entries

AtTheBuzzer@TheBuzzerOnFOX 34m34 minutes ago
    0:30

Play

Patriots fans, you've taken these #FreeBrady protests a bit too far! @anezbitt explains.https://amp.twimg.com/v/dd0ec9f4-3202-4be9-a3d3-b6bb5ff3bcfd …

18 retweets10 favoritesReply
    Retweet18
    Favorite10
    More

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    [FONT=Arial]0:30

Play

/FONT]

Patriots fans, you've taken these #FreeBrady protests a bit too far! @anezbitt explains.https://amp.twimg.com/v/dd0ec9f4-3202-4be9-a3d3-b6bb5ff3bcfd …

Retweet18
    Favorite10
    More

Frankly, if he agreed to go on a honeymoon when Brady returns, I don't think he's taken it far enough. But that's just me.

Blog Entries

The fat bitch looks like she's from Pissburgh.

Anyway, Scott Garceau said today Marsha might have been doing
    it for years and the caller said yea, he kept us from going to
    another SB.

Well, there was another game to be played in Indy where we dont
    do so well but hey - Ravens won PO game for the first time in Piss
    and were on a roll so who knows.

But does anyone else believe the deflated balls kept us from
    winning, if he used them against us.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    The fat bitch looks like she's from Pissburgh.

Anyway, Scott Garceau said today Marsha might have been doing
    it for years and the caller said yea, he kept us from going to
    another SB.

Well, there was another game to be played in Indy where we dont
    do so well but hey - Ravens won PO game for the first time in Piss
    and were on a roll so who knows.

But does anyone else believe the deflated balls kept us from
    winning, if he used them against us.
    I think it's unreasonable to believe that the AFCCG was the first time this had happened, and I think it's reasonable to assume that the Patriots would have lost a few of the close games that they won over the years. Whether we would have won that specific game is unknowable. Maybe one of their offensive fumbles bounces around a little more and the Ravens recover. Maybe Brady's grip slips on a key throw and the Ravens get a stop or an interception. We can't be certain.

I do believe, and will always believe, that they should have been stripped of the title. Gamesmanship is one thing. Even the Spygate controversy seems like it was way overblown. Systematically tampering with the game balls? I mean, can you imagine if the Cavaliers or Warriors were somehow able to make the basketball a little smaller so their shots would go in easier, but only have it work for them? Wouldn't you rightly question everything they accomplished?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    0:30

Play

Retweet18
    Favorite10
    More

What a sad two individuals

Blog Entries

Yup.

LOL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    I think it's unreasonable to believe that the AFCCG was the first time this had happened, and I think it's reasonable to assume that the Patriots would have lost a few of the close games that they won over the years. Whether we would have won that specific game is unknowable. Maybe one of their offensive fumbles bounces around a little more and the Ravens recover. Maybe Brady's grip slips on a key throw and the Ravens get a stop or an interception. We can't be certain.

I do believe, and will always believe, that they should have been stripped of the title. Gamesmanship is one thing. Even the Spygate controversy seems like it was way overblown. Systematically tampering with the game balls? I mean, can you imagine if the Cavaliers or Warriors were somehow able to make the basketball a little smaller so their shots would go in easier, but only have it work for them? Wouldn't you rightly question everything they accomplished?
    Great post and I agree with the strip.

Also, Brady accused HARBs of tipping off Indy and HARBs denied it.

Did he - I think he did.