Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: So now apparently everyone wants to move to Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    That goes for us too. We are at the bottom end of the age list for current stadiums.
    The is no comparison of the Vault to FedEx. I don't see the Ravens building a new stadium any time soon, the current one is quite modern and in great shape. It will be like Soldier, Lambeau, and others - and see renovations from time to time, but FFS, they just put Rays statue in front :)

Re: So now apparently everyone wants to move to Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    The is no comparison of the Vault to FedEx. I don't see the Ravens building a new stadium any time soon, the current one is quite modern and in great shape. It will be like Soldier, Lambeau, and others - and see renovations from time to time, but FFS, they just put Rays statue in front :)
    It's not modern at all, compared to its contemporaries. And I'd be willing to bet Biscotti is already talking about it amongst his inner circle. As it was stated earlier, these things take years to plan.

It's a cookie cutter design and not in the classic mold of Lambeau or Soldier. No way they keep it around as long as those stadia.

And statues can easily be moved. :)