Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 LastLast

Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Trial

Quote Originally Posted by winnipegraven View Post
    Let's not forget shooting his homeboy, in the face, from about 4 feet away.
    Off night for hernandez, normally that shot kills. Drinking too much and shooting doesn't mix well, SMH.
    But I believe I read that homeboy filed a civil lawsuit, meaning get some money from hernandez. Hood guys sueing hood guys, it's a crazy world now a days, LMAO. Hernandez would have fit in well with the rappers.

Pats fan here. Hard to understand how this guy, with a $40m contract, young star, beautiful house, engaged with a kid on the way, could be so demented that he's out shooting people in the middle of the night, over nothing. His brother's a college coach, no other problems in his family except that his father died when AH was 16. Will never comprehend it.

Quote Originally Posted by 50yrpatsfan View Post
    Pats fan here. Hard to understand how this guy, with a $40m contract, young star, beautiful house, engaged with a kid on the way, could be so demented that he's out shooting people in the middle of the night, over nothing. His brother's a college coach, no other problems in his family except that his father died when AH was 16. Will never comprehend it.
    Don't remember where I heard, but one of the legal talking heads said "He didn't fall into the wrong. He WAS the wrong crowd".

Some people are just evil.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    This is very true. My ex-wife and her family all seemingly live life without a conscience. But the evil you do will come back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    This is very true. My ex-wife and her family all seemingly live life without a conscience. But the evil you do will come back to you.
    Hope so. it's called karma. To go through life getting away with it, is just wrong.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Don't remember where I heard, but one of the legal talking heads said "He didn't fall into the wrong. He WAS the wrong crowd".

That's what it sounds like. All children face their own form of adversity, but Hernandez still had a chance to do things the right way. He gave into his anger as a teenager and allowed it to morph him into THEE wrong crowd, as you mentioned.

It's like when you get in trouble at school and your mother tells you not to hang out with the wrong crowd, but over time she finds out that you're the ring leader.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

At least he'll get out to do the other trials, but it will be a long time before he gets out after those trials are over. Having the ability to know right from wrong just wasn't something hernandez obviously understood. Especially the consequences of breaking the law with murder.

Knowing what will get you trouble and accepting that train of thought has kept many out of jail.

Blog Entries

Everybody wants to terrorize the world at some point or another. That's why so many people channel that energy into certain hobbies (Movies, Video Games). Another reason is, because those hobbies represent safer places for us and the people around us. Being a CO, you get to see what it's like inside some of these institutions and it is so far from desirable, it becomes mind boggling how some people end up as repeat offenders. It's dirty, the food sucks, the medical staff sucks, you'd be lucky to receive what is within your right as an inmate (Depending on the area and facility). It helps to keep you level headed and think about your actions. That's for sure.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Everybody wants to terrorize the world at some point or another. That's why so many people channel that energy into certain hobbies (Movies, Video Games). Another reason is, because those hobbies represent safer places for us and the people around us. Being a CO, you get to see what it's like inside some of these institutions and it is so far from desirable, it becomes mind boggling how some people end up as repeat offenders. It's dirty, the food sucks, the medical staff sucks, you'd be lucky to receive what is within your right as an inmate (Depending on the area and facility). It helps to keep you level headed and think about your actions. That's for sure.
    Poured concrete at Jessup many years ago, they searched you and the vehicle, from top to bottom, going in and coming out. When they opened the hood to the engine and pulled the only seat forward(both hiding places, I would have never thought of), those guards were serious about their jobs. It was a place I would never want o stay at.. Funny story, we're working in the commissary and we witness a guy stealing food and putting inside his prison jacket. We all cracked up prison, reforming them..

Just saw an article where the sheriff said hernandez will do okay in prison. At the jail he was held, he said hernandez was a master manipulator. But he had a respect thing going on.

Seems that at the jail, hernandez threatened a guard and his family. Hope those jurors are vigilante about what's going on around them.

Thug life. In trouble again behind bars.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/19/us/aar...ght/index.html
    Last edited by Derf; 05-20-2015 at 12:33 PM.

Check out Support for Aaron Hernandez on Facebook. Even more demented than the Pats fans on deflation.

It has 1823 likes.