Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries

Re: Time for the media to stop broacasting news about ISIS

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Seems that shopping at malls got a little more interesting with the latest terrorist news, SMH. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
    What are we talking about on this one? I'm not familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    He loves mentioning stuff and not including links. Here you go ...

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/02...mty_twitter_fn

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Terrorist group Al Shabaab has suggested terrorizing malls in America. The papers and TV help spread the word with this information to the crazies who want to make their mark in the world. Hopefully nothing happens, but the chance of a lunatic who has converted , could use this info to do something bad.

Isis doing what they do best, kidnapping 90 people that are man,women, and children. Got to think the united Nations would want to start a movement against them. France is using military force on them.

Wow, 3 men in NY wanted to hijack a plane and take to ISIS. Talked about killing the POTUS. Glad they didn't go to a mall, guess they missed that command.

Starting to notice a pattern here. Me thinks someone is posting under two different names.

Jihadi John identified on the news, finally. This guy will now have to beware of the noise a drone makes. Count on the Nsa to be listening in on his families communication to whoever they talk to. It's a step to figure out everything they need to find this guy.

Pretty sad moment for Pittsburgh when they showed a picture of him wearing a Pittsburgh Pirate hat.

We now have news of a young man doing the latest execution. Isis is now appealing for the younger people to get involved. Jihadi John can only execute so many now that he has been exposed, isis needs to show the world, even a young boy can do it with a gun.

Have to wonder when the world draws a line or do they let Iran handle it? Stay tuned.

What is so appealing about this brand of radical islam? How are the ISIS people benefiting from this? It actually reminds me alot of school shootings here in the US. Apparently alot of these people were bullied/abused in childhood and their minds were poisoned as a result

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    What is so appealing about this brand of radical islam? How are the ISIS people benefiting from this? It actually reminds me alot of school shootings here in the US. Apparently alot of these people were bullied/abused in childhood and their minds were poisoned as a result
    Could be, think pimps meetings young runaway girls, pedophiles luring their pray in. Any lost soul who is looking for something to grab on to. Isis selling their beliefs to lost souls. Any person with some degree of common sense would know to avoid any of these mentioned groups.

Not to mention people who need a reason to kill people they don't even know. People who are not right in the head. They are out there.