Page 83 of 312 FirstFirst ... 8182838485 ... LastLast

Re: 2016 Presidential Race

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    I agree, but it's trending towards becoming significant.

In my lifetime this has gone from being insignificant to a major issue. We were told no one can work without a work visa. The left has been trying to hide the fact that food stamps, housing, SSDI and welfare go to illegals. Even some who actually live in Mexico. The reason given is they pay taxes, they should benefit. But then Obama gives them all tax refunds. Over 20,000 in California alone get free college. In many instances they get preferential treatment over our own citizens. Many have come here and have only lived off of the government, never work, at least on the books.

I have little doubt voter fraud is a growing trend. If they have a drivers license and a SS#, they can vote.
    I think you're commingling state and federal issues here but I do agree in principle.

And when states like Texas enact voter ID laws, we get the ridiculousness from the Dems that it's racist. The same political party that wants everything down to your first born child in order buy a gun all of a sudden can't be bothered with firm ID's when it comes to voting.

Blog Entries

the Dems are also seeking a path to citizenship, so while their intentions may be obvious for votes, theyre also not trying to promote illegal immigration either.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    the Dems are also seeking a path to citizenship, so while their intentions may be obvious for votes, theyre also not trying to promote illegal immigration either.
    Both sides want the path, with the exception of the few on the extreme right who want straight up deportation.

And I disagree with your last sentence. Sure, that's what they say but their actions betray those words. At every turn, the left is doing things and making laws that favor the process of illegal immigration.

Huh? That makes no sense. If the constant refrain from Dems is, hey we're gonna give amnesty, then yes illegal immigration gets promoted.

Blog Entries

so because they dont want to build a wall theyre promoting illegal immigration?

I dont get that. Everything I hear about path to citizenship is for the current illegals, not for more to come in but is it still illegal immigration if theres a process that makes it legal?
    -JAB

2016 Presidential Race

I dont get that. Everything I hear about path to citizenship is for the current illegals, not for more to come in but is it still illegal immigration if theres a process that makes it legal?
    Where did I say 'just' opposing the wall was indicative of their support for illegal immigration? It's far more than that.

Sanctuary cities, in state tuition, amnesty, medical benefits, not building the wall, etc. I could go on. It all shows they have zero problem with illegals coming into the country.

So the whole premise that was floated earlier that building a fence would be problematic because it would encourage people to come while being built ACTUALLY occurs when proposing granting amnesty to those here. Also the list of things Houston posted also are a draw. We are doing all kinds of things to be a draw to illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Sanctuary cities, in state tuition, amnesty, medical benefits, not building the wall, etc. I could go on. It all shows they have zero problem with illegals coming into the country.
    :word
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Now 150 classified emails on HC's server.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

It's getting embarrassing at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Don't worry soon it will come out that there will be no charges leveled against Clinton. Her supporters will then rally that she has been cleared and it was simply all politics behind it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Don't worry soon it will come out that there will be no charges leveled against Clinton. Her supporters will then rally that she has been cleared and it was simply all politics behind it.
    Sadly enough, you're probably spot on.

Sigh.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.