Page 258 of 312 FirstFirst ... 256257258259260 ... LastLast
Results 3,085 to 3,096 of 3739
    Blog Entries

Re: 2016 Presidential Race

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

The best thing about these debates is clearly the meme's coming from them.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why did trump watch the Olympics?

To see how high Mexicans can jump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    The best thing about these debates is clearly the meme's coming from them.
    No question

Got suckered into the debates last night. Two authoritarians argue about how to best rule your life and limit your freedoms made for, if nothing else, scary television.

The real loser last night? The Constitution.

No doubt. Speaking as someone who simultaneously held a clearance AND was on the terror watch list, I can attest to this.

The squashing of constitutional rights is bad, coupled with government incompetence it's just insufferable.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Why did trump watch the Olympics?

To see how high Mexicans can jump.
    lol
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Gary Johnson picks up a huge endorsement from The Chicago Tribune.

Blog Entries

Gary Johnson picks up a huge endorsement from The Chicago Tribune.
    I dont think he has the momentum in his favor anymore. I was really hoping hed get to the debates one way or another, but that seems pretty hopeless at this point as well. that hurts because with the shit show we have out there right now, that doesnt speak well for future success either.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I dont think he has the momentum in his favor anymore. I was really hoping hed get to the debates one way or another, but that seems pretty hopeless at this point as well. that hurts because with the shit show we have out there right now, that doesnt speak well for future success either.
    He never had a chance to begin with. And it speaks very well for the future. The future wasn't about getting Johnson elected. It was about getting more people into the party. To that end, this election cycle was a huge success.

Blog Entries

He never had a chance to begin with. And it speaks very well for the future. The future wasn't about getting Johnson elected. It was about getting more people into the party. To that end, this election cycle was a huge success.
    I think he had a chance to get to the debates. when he was polling around 11-12% he was very close to pulling that off but hes lost steam and is now down around 7-9%. I had hopes for that and expected him to keep building.

alot of this surge youre seeing will go away with either major party having a viable candidate in the future, imo. the fact we have two of the most unlikable candidates in history running against each other and he still cant break 10% that doesnt bode well for longterm when the scenario wont be so appealing as it currently. some of those hopefully stay which can be viewed as a positive, but i dont see it as a success personally. getting to the stage should have happened this election, when you have 45-47% not committed to either candidate and cant break 15% then thats not good.

EDIT: real clear says he only got up to 9% and is down to 7 so must not have been a national poll that had him at 11%.
    -JAB

Yeah, he never had a national poll that high. Most of his polling success was in battleground states.

And again, I am going to disagree about the long term success of the party. It doesn't bode well for Johnson as a candidate, but the party has never had this high of popularity. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Blog Entries

So I said F U to Directv and have limited viewing options for live tv (with out going into fire tv and streaming something, not worth it at 7am) so I turned on the local news.

Followed right after that is The Today Show or Good Morning America, which ever one (they're all the same). And I gotta say they are so deep in the tank for Hilary, they are pissing me off so bad that it is ALMOST pushing me to check the box for Trump. I don't know if I can bring myself to actually do it, but I am so TIRED of the hold they have on this country (or least what they believe they do) that I'm at least considering it.