The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Costas Interviewing Brady

Sorry, I had to finish puking, plus (per Board protocol) I didn't want to include the phrase "fellates Brady" in the thread title, otherwise I woulda posted sooner.

Brady the "best ever"? Give me a break!

I confess up front that my personal opinion is Mr. Unitas, but there have been a lot of good QBs that one can make a case for, and Pussy-man is not the one I could argue for with much intensity...

Blog Entries

Re: Costas Interviewing Brady

I don't see how Montana could not be the best Super Bowl Qb ever. 4 championships 11 Tds and 0 ints

What was up with Costas eyes ..?? He looked like a robot.

Blog Entries

Its funny... Brady has an almost identical game as Flacco... hes the best ever superbowl MVP... Flacco is fluke-o and lost us the game.

almost makes sense. I hope people get off Russel Wilsons dick though. Hes a manager that whenever is asked to do more, comes up short.
    -JAB

Brady is tarnished because of the deflated footballs and spygate.

Those last few passes were really off. Wilson was lucky to have not thrown a pick on any of his last four passes. I wouldn't want to short change the Pats secondary, because the game sealing INT was a great read and play. Gimmie Joe Flacco all day long!

For one thing... the Hawks should have lost to Green Bay. That IMO was the worst loss I ever saw.
    Two, the healthy team one. Three, man was that a stupid call by the Hawks. As for Brady, he's a gamer. They had to score two TD's and he did it.
    Others have tried and failed. And Tom did it against a great defense. Bill and Tom will go down together in history. I'm not going to mope. They're a good team that got some breaks. And who doesn't need those along the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Bawlamer View Post
    As for Brady, he's a gamer. They had to score two TD's and he did it. Others have tried and failed. And Tom did it against a great defense.
    I hope that at least puts an end to those clamoring that Seattle is the best defense of all time. There is no way the 2000 Ravens or the 1985 Bears give up 14 points in the 4th quarter and blow a 10 point lead.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Bawlamer--
    Please don't take me wrong, Brady is quite a QB, no question in my mind. But i get a cas o' the shits when the media, ala Costas yesterday, starts in with the GOAT label.

Plus, ever since that pussy (Brady, not Costas ;)) tried to kick Ed Reed in the nuts out of frustration and being a pussy, I've lost respect for the guy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    I hope that at least puts an end to those clamoring that Seattle is the best defense of all time. There is no way the 2000 Ravens or the 1985 Bears give up 14 points in the 4th quarter and blow a 10 point lead.
    The Pats would be lucky to go more than '3-and-out' in the 4th against the 2000 Ravens.