Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Is should have been us today

Sorry folks i just feel sick to my stomach knowing a cheating, bullshit ass team who has no integrity, full of snakes and lies are the one's representing the AFC today, it should have been us today we had those cheating motherfuckers dead to rights who knows how many games they took from us by doing this bullshit! Its not even worth watching BUT I hope to GOD the Seahawks break their fucking faces and take Tom Brady out the fucking game for good I don't give a shit about class I hope they hurt that cheating motherfucker fuck him and all the cheatriots stand for God is not sleeping cheaters never fuckin win shit! It should have been us! A class team, we never cheat, we overcome every obstacles thrown at us only to stand tall in front of the doubters time and time again... There is not one soul here that doesn't feel the same thing right now. The sheild had lost its integrity, Goodell is a fuckin asshole and puppet under conflict of interest. Great men have not gave up their body to play this sport just to see some cheating ass team make it to the superbowl, its just digusting to even think that this is how they even made and has played apart of their "success" I am sorry for the rant but we all know this is just bullshit!

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Re: Is should have been us today

Smoove,
    The problem with your posts is, you're so wishy-washy, it's often difficult to tell how you really feel on issues...

Blog Entries

Wishy washy with what? Please explain because i took the same stance since this cheating shit came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Sorry folks i just feel sick to my stomach knowing a cheating, bullshit ass team who has no integrity, full of snakes and lies are the one's representing the AFC today, it should have been us today we had those cheating motherfuckers dead to rights who knows how many games they took from us by doing this bullshit! Its not even worth watching BUT I hope to GOD the Seahawks break their fucking faces and take Tom Brady out the fucking game for good I don't give a shit about class I hope they hurt that cheating motherfucker fuck him and all the cheatriots stand for God is not sleeping cheaters never fuckin win shit! It should have been us! A class team, we never cheat, we overcome every obstacles thrown at us only to stand tall in front of the doubters time and time again... There is not one soul here that doesn't feel the same thing right now. The sheild had lost its integrity, Goodell is a fuckin asshole and puppet under conflict of interest. Great men have not gave up their body to play this sport just to see some cheating ass team make it to the superbowl, its just digusting to even think that this is how they even made and has played apart of their "success" I am sorry for the rant but we all know this is just bullshit!
    Smoove tell us how you really feel LOL Seriously I understand where you are coming from

Is should have been us today

Deflating footballs and four plays don't make up for giving up two 14 point leads.

We lost because we were not the better team that day.

And there's simply no way anyone can guarantee we would have got past the Colts either.

Blog Entries

Its sickening, i mean what are we telling kids today? Its ok to cheat as long as you don't get caught? And when you do lie your ass off? How are you even comfortable as a player in that bullshit organization? To know many men who have sacrificed their body before you to make the sport what it is today and you just push the rules to the limit in order to maximize you success? Fuck them!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Deflating footballs and four plays don't make up for giving up two 14 point leads.

We lost because we were not the better team that day.

And there's simply no way anyone can guarantee we would have got past the Colts either.
    You can keep playing devil's advocate but cheating is cheating

You can keep playing devil's advocate but cheating is cheating
    Not playing devils advocate.

Can you say with any certainty that had we won we would have bet the Colts? Because I can point to one game in particular that tells me it would have been anything but certain.

Its sickening, i mean what are we telling kids today? Its ok to cheat as long as you don't get caught? And when you do lie your ass off? How are you even comfortable as a player in that bullshit organization? To know many men who have sacrificed their body before you to make the sport what it is today and you just push the rules to the limit in order to maximize you success? Fuck them!
    Give me a break.

Well, my kids are going to be told it's just football, that we should never rush to judgement, that the truth is the ultimate goal, etc.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Ok then LOL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Give me a break.

Well, my kids are going to be told it's just football, that we should never rush to judgement, that the truth is the ultimate goal, etc.
    Ok bro so just because its just "football" it don't mean shit? This is why we have the problems we have as a society today, why there are so many sheeps and not enough leaders and the wolves prey on shit like this because we are taught nowadays if its not affecting us we shouldn't care when its furthest thing from the truth...smh