Page 571 of 573 FirstFirst ... 569570571572573 LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,852 of 6872

Re: Around The League

Far as I'm concerned he didn't have a breakout 2014 season. He was Alex Smith. He threw <= 5 yard passes and dumpoffs and never could deliver the ball downfield, but had the playmakers and blocking in that offense to make the short stuff high percentage and go for YAC to make his numbers look pretty, but he was definitely a game manager.

does he really not have an arm? i never see him throw more than 10 yards down the field

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 55s56 seconds ago
    Told a story from #Bucs GM Jason Licht on Jameis Winston: Headsets went out Sun. on 1st 3 drives, he called plays based on personnel. 2 TDs
    Not bad

Also FWIW... (Rapoport still referring to conversation with TBB GM Licht, I believe)

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 5m5 minutes ago
    Interesting to hear how different Jameis Winston has been compared to pre-draft talk. He arrives first ever day, lifts at 5:30 am Mondays.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Not bad

Also FWIW... (Rapoport still referring to conversation with TBB GM Licht, I believe)
    Still not a fan, but prob due to the fact that I'm a woman

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Still not a fan, but prob due to the fact that I'm a woman
    I hear you. I'll never be a fan. I'm on record referring to him as somewhat of a "no way, no how" prospect with his off-field buffoonery.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Not bad

Glad to see he is succeeding in the NFL. That case had questions all over it and nothing was really proved against him. If he never has another issue in that regards, good for Him he learned from it' Chicks partying with jocks, SMH.

I am surprised he is doing so well.

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 2m2 minutes ago

Bengals are working out former Ravens and Giants cornerback Chykie Brown today, according to a league source

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 2m2 minutes ago

Bengals are working out former Ravens and Giants cornerback Chykie Brown today, according to a league source
    Knowing our luck Matt Schaub will throw a pick six to him in a few weeks.
    Last edited by The Excellector; 12-01-2015 at 04:01 AM.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Bengals sign Jackson to practice squad, must be a joke somewhere .

Gronk Good, week to week. Brady smiling somewhere, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Knowing out luck Matt Schaub will throw a pick six to him in a few weeks.
    Knowing our luck Matt Shaub will play like an MVP over the next 6 games, generating a QB controversy in Baltimore, and we'll still miss the playoffs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    Knowing our luck Matt Shaub will play like an MVP over the next 6 games, generating a QB controversy in Baltimore, and we'll still miss the playoffs.
    Well thank God there's no threat of that after last night.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore