Page 5 of 573 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 6872
  1. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    23,751
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Around The League



    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    and because his name makes perfect sense...


    Joker Phillips was the head coach of Kentucky. He had that 1 great season with Andre Woodson at QB. I always thought Phillips was a pretty good offensive coach. Too bad he's going to the Browns.
    Putting the Fanatic back in Fan





  2. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Washington DC, Grew up in Lutherville
    Posts
    759

    Re: Around The League

    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Pretty disappointed the Ravens didn't make a real attempt to add him. Could have changed the complexion of our entire off-season. It really feels to me like we need to inject some fresh playmakers into our receiving corps, either via draft or FA. Maybe the front office is more excited about Brown and Aiken than we realized. Personally, I thought Aiken showed a lot this year. I guess I wouldn't mind seeing him get some real playing time.





  3. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Severna Park
    Posts
    3,924
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Around The League

    Quote Originally Posted by DC Raven View Post
    Pretty disappointed the Ravens didn't make a real attempt to add him. Could have changed the complexion of our entire off-season. It really feels to me like we need to inject some fresh playmakers into our receiving corps, either via draft or FA. Maybe the front office is more excited about Brown and Aiken than we realized. Personally, I thought Aiken showed a lot this year. I guess I wouldn't mind seeing him get some real playing time.
    After CJ Mosley - In Oz We Trust

    ALL the TIME!





  4. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Owings Mills, MD
    Posts
    12,171

    Re: Around The League

    Aaron Wilson @RavensInsider 19m 19 minutes ago
    Redskins hire Matt Cavanaugh as quarterbacks coach, team announces





  5. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    41,425
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Around The League

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Aaron Wilson @RavensInsider 19m 19 minutes ago
    Redskins hire Matt Cavanaugh as quarterbacks coach, team announces
    Love it.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  6. #54

    Re: Around The League

    can anyone explain how these negotiations with cfl players work?
    do you bid for contract rights? who else was negotiating with carter?





  7. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    22,453
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Around The League

    Why in the world would they hire Matt Cav.........oh nevermind, it's Washington.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore





  8. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    11,177
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Around The League

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Why in the world would they hire Matt Cav.........oh nevermind, it's Washington.
    I sent my condolences to my friend that's a deadskins fan.





  9. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    22,453
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Around The League

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I sent my condolences to my friend that's a deadskins fan.
    As if things couldn't get any worse there. Shanahan's offense was supposed to be great for Robert Griffin III, but his ego and the Shanahan's didn't mesh well. Gruden was supposed to 'fix' Griffin. Imagine fixing the #2 pick in the draft. Not molding. Fixing. Gruden didn't know how to handle it from an emotional perspective either.

    If x's and o's talent of that caliber couldn't solve the problem..................................WHAT THE FUCK IS MATT CAVANAUGH GOING TO DO?!
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore





  10. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    23,751
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Around The League

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I sent my condolences to my friend that's a deadskins fan.
    At this point those fans are used to disaster. I doubt it even phases them. We have 1 in my office and he goes into every season expecting the worst.
    Putting the Fanatic back in Fan





  11. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    41,425
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Around The League

    The Redskins hiring Joe Barry as their DC is a MUCH worse decision than Matt Cavanaugh.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  12. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    27,968
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Around The League

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The Redskins hiring Joe Barry as their DC is a MUCH worse decision than Matt Cavanaugh.
    yeah I don't get that one at all.
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland