Page 395 of 573 FirstFirst ... 393394395396397 ... LastLast
Results 4,729 to 4,740 of 6872

Re: Around The League

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    aka Tim Tebow
    I don't think teams are going to start doing that. Philadelphia maybe, but that's just Chip. The two point try isn't so special that the offensive starters can't do it.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    ... My two year old daughter (who will be three on Thursday) using her adorable eyes to suck me into giving her a cookie LOL or my wife batting her eye lashes every time she wants me to do work around the house LOL
    Who says men are stronger than women? Not me :D ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    and there it is...

Jay Glazer@JayGlazer 17m17 minutes ago
    Bears went into this Ray McDonald deal w VERY strict limits, no gray area. Coaches & execs gone for holiday but I think they act swift after
    And there goes a career down the toilet

Aaron Wilson @RavensInsider

James Ihedigbo reporting for LIons organized team activity, according to a source. There is no new deal or anything imminent at this time
    The Lions paid James Ihedigbo a $500,000 roster bonus on the third day of the league year

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Aaron Wilson @RavensInsider

James Ihedigbo reporting for LIons organized team activity, according to a source. There is no new deal or anything imminent at this time
    The Lions paid James Ihedigbo a $500,000 roster bonus on the third day of the league year

He was angling for a new contract this quote is from April 7th
    http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nf...dout/25433977/

Ihedigbo will not report for off-season workouts when the Detroit Lions return for voluntary conditioning April 20, his agent Marc Lillibridge said tonight.

"He's looking for a new contract," Lillibridge said. "The NFL's notorious for if a player doesn't play up to his contract they'll cut him, yet they want a guy who outplays his contract, very rarely gets rewarded.

"We're just looking for compensation due for the play level James performed at last year, and I'm confident that he played at a Pro Bowl type level. He was an alternate for the Pro Bowl and we'd like his salary to be equal to or better than some of the other safeties out there that aren't as good as James."

and from today http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nf...ions/27953163/
    Lions coach Jim Caldwell and general manager Martin Mayhew were rankled by Ihedigbo's decision to sit out workouts and take his unhappiness public, with Caldwell saying during the NFL draft that he hoped Ihedigbo would report to camp "pronto."
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    He was angling for a new contract this quote is from April 7th
    http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nf...dout/25433977/

and from today http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nf...ions/27953163/
    I know it's a business, and I have mixed feelings when a player does this type of thing, for sure. But Ihedigbo wasn't a highly touted guy coming into the league and has played for some mediocre numbers up until this point in his career. If he stays healthy, and that is always a big if, he has maybe one chance at a medium sized contract left in him, which if he invests properly, he won't have to work too hard after football. He knows this and I don't blame him for trying to get all he can right now.

Blog Entries

Ihedigbo was benched at the end of the year against the Packers. He's not exactly in a strong position to renegotiate. I saw every Lions game last year and thought he played well but Caldwell is very stubborn.

Haloti in his new digs

Blog Entries

He looks good. The Lions fans seem very pumped to have Ngata. Losing Suh really hurt. Ngata isn't Suh but he's still one of the best in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    He looks good. The Lions fans seem very pumped to have Ngata. Losing Suh really hurt. Ngata isn't Suh but he's still one of the best in the NFL.
    Haloti looks like he's sporting a solid C cup. Might just be the uniform but he looks pretty hefty even for his standards.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    He looks a little Pillsbury to me.