Page 573 of 573 FirstFirst ... 571572573
Results 6,865 to 6,872 of 6872
    Blog Entries

Re: Around The League

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Webb View Post
    Lol or maybe the 49ers aren't trustworthy.

When healthy Crabtree is a top receiver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He lacks consistency, he lacks character and he will never be a top WR who you can confidently put against the league's top corners. Money is his only concern, not greatness. He has not changed nearly enough over the years.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

megatron might retire

Calvin Johnson - WR - Lions

Calvin Johnson released a statement Wednesday confirming he is considering retiring from the NFL this offseason.
    "Like many players at this stage of their career, I am currently evaluating options for my future," Johnson said. "I would expect to have a decision regarding this matter in the not-too-distant future." Set to turn 31 this year (in September) and coming off myriad injury-plagued seasons, Johnson simply seems worn down. Hopefully he'll sit down, rest up, and decide to continue his career after his body heals. But it's clear that this could be it for Megatron.

ugh

Antwaan Randle El: Former NFL Wide Receiver Says He Regrets Playing Professional Football
    "If I could go back, I wouldn’t ... I would play baseball," Randle El told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. He said he has trouble walking down stairs and often experiences memory lapses.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Then fuck her. If this man really did such horrible things to you, money doesn't take those memories away and you don't settle. I know it's far from my place to tell a rape victim how to recover, but I fail to see how this settlement does.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Only dopes in Ohio couldn't see this outcome a mere two years ago. No idea why folks pay money every year to that franchise. A competent fan only armed with the right questions to ask could run that place.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver