Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: OT: Report: Lieutenant Called "The Cleaner" Also Steelers Security Chief

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    The NFL probably leaked this story out to deflect from Deflategate.

Bingo. Not to mention. Most people don't realize this, but in Pennsylvania. Sheriff's don't arrest people or investigate crimes. They hang out at the courthouses, maintain order, serve protection from abuse orders, and I think they transport prisoners at times. Totally different from most states where they are basically local law enforcement.

I think the author is a boston guy too.

Blog Entries

Re: OT: Report: Lieutenant Called "The Cleaner" Also Steelers Security Chief

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    A whole lot of nothing
    Agreed. This story for most the part is flying under radar due to footballs being under inflated, but it's not like the Steelers have Ray Donovan working for them.

I'm pretty sure every team has something like this. Let's be honest there is a crap load of $$ involved, however in the court of public opinion where you have bus loads of naive individuals thinking everything they love is on the up and up, this story could travel. Heck a domestic violence case where no one was killed and the couple is still together took off, why can't this?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbirds80 View Post
    I'm pretty sure every team has something like this. Let's be honest there is a crap load of $$ involved, however in the court of public opinion where you have bus loads of naive individuals thinking everything they love is on the up and up, this story could travel. Heck a domestic violence case where no one was killed and the couple is still together took off, why can't this?
    It can't take off because there isn't any video of anything happening.