Thread: JForce...

JForce...

@JForsett: Check out this video the NFL made of me for this season: http://t.co/N8PDEf0PQw

http://justinforsett.sportsblog.com/...is_bright.html

Hope he remains in Baltimore!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Re: JForce...

Denver backfield is pretty crowded. Would Kubes want/need him?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IAmAnOzzieNewsomeGuy View Post
    I don't want to be the guy who says it; but, since Gary Kubiak, as well as his offense, is long gone from Baltimore, I hope Justin Forsett signs elsewhere, now. I feel if takeaway Kubiak's running system, Forsett loses a lot that made him so successful, this past season.

Not that Forsett was going to get a huge payday, especially as a RB who's up there in age; but, I don't see Forsett coming anywhere close to his numbers in 2015 without Kubiak using him to his strengths...
    I don't see Forsett as much more than a 1 year wonder. The only thing this season really proved is that running backs are a dime a dozen. I won't say I don't want him back but if he is looking for starter money, he will need to look elsewhere. The Ravens should really try to avoid investing large sums of money in RB's for a while. The last 3 times they did, it bit them in the ass.

:respect

great story. unemployed to pro bowl.
    Ravens Football!!!
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

I see Forsett doing well in Trestman's offense. He pass block. Those stretch runs aren't going away. What does change is the back being used a lot more as a safety valve receiver. It's very similar to what Cam did with Ray Rice. Forsett isn't great at running after the catch but he does catch the ball. This guy has all the skills the Ravens are looking for. It's going to come down to price. I'm sure they are going to make him an offer and have a number. If that works for Forsett he'll be back. If not then the Ravens will move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    The only thing this season really proved is that running backs are a dime a dozen.
    I don't know man, there was a pretty big dropoff from Forsett to LT and Pierce.

I loved him this season, but as a lot of posters will say, it's just not worth it to pay running backs anymore (unless you have a top 5-10 guy). Yes, he was a top 10 guy this year, but one year shouldn't be the basis of a contract, however it will be used to find his number. If it was a low term deal I'd be okay with it, but this is likely his last payday before retirement, he's going to want money
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Thanks for the read. Informative. I like that he wants to remain a Raven. I'd like to see him back again.