Ravens on NFL Network

Sports page this morning said the NFL Network will have an hour long mic'ed up segment on tomorrow (Saturday) night at 8 pm from the 49ers - Ravens game. Last time they did s segment like this, it was nominated for a couple sports emmys. Might be worth watching.

Re: Ravens on NFL Network

Ray and Bart Scott are always mic-worthy!

Already got the DVR set up!

The last time they did this was the game against the Jets in Ney York.

I recorded that show.
    Quality stuff right there.
    I hope this one is just as good.

I've also heard that on ESPNs pre-game show on Sunday they have some type of segment where they had cameras filming the Ravens behind the scenes going to San Fran.

Apparently it's capturing the ordeal of what it's like from start to finish regarding a teams travel itinerary on a road trip.

I believe it is supposed to air at around 12:10 pm.

Won't get to see that one since we have a home game.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    The last time they did this was the game against the Jets in Ney York.

I recorded that show.
    Quality stuff right there.
    I hope this one is just as good.

I've also heard that on ESPNs pre-game show on Sunday they have some type of segment where they had cameras filming the Ravens behind the scenes going to San Fran.

Apparently it's capturing the ordeal of what it's like from start to finish regarding a teams travel itinerary on a road trip.

I believe it is supposed to air at around 12:10 pm.

Won't get to see that one since we have a home game.
    Thanks for the heads up! Sounds like Sunday might be a day for the DVR and VCR.

no to mention the 'America's Game' program with out 2000 Ravens SB season hilights, airing at 2 saturday afternoon.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

7. Re: Ravens on NFL Network

Anyone know what channel on Direct TV (NFL network) this will be airing on? I looked and could not find it. All I saw was the 30 min long show on MASN. Please help I want to record it!

8. Re: Ravens on NFL Network

Nevermind I found it channel 212

on the 'America's Game' SB show, they said that Trent Dilfer lost his playbook in Tennessee, and talked about how the Titans were stuffing the Ravens offense early (in the playoff rematch), and hinted that someone in the Titans org stole Dilfer's playbook.
    !
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)