Post Ravens plane stops, Ivy treated for kidney tear

The Baltimore Ravens made an unscheduled stop on their way home from a Monday Night Football loss to the Denver Broncos when one of their players had to be hospitalized, a Baltimore-area radio station reported.

More...

Re: Ravens plane stops, Ivy treated for kidney tear

This Is Very Serious... He Was Playing Very Well.. Didn' T The Ravens Sign Him To Replace Corey Fuller? Corey Ivy Is Ok In My Book..he Hasn't Fired His Pistol In His Front Yard..and To My Knowledge Doesn't Run Illegal Card Games....
    P.s. I Watch Masn With Anita Marks In The Afternoon..her Partner Chuck Evans Did Not Know About This When They Signed On At 4 Pm.. I Sent Anita An Email.. And Told Her ..she Should Encourage Chuck To Do A Little Home Work.. Like Just Turn On The Radio ? He Is So Dumb.. He Played Chad Johnson, (bengals) In His Fantasy League..and The Bengals Had A Bye Week Last Weekend.. Sorry..but If You Are On Masn.. You Should Know Your Stuff.. Like Our Leader.. Tony Lombardi..tony Always Shines When He Is A Guest With Anita.. Tony Is On Every Monday From 6pm To 7pm... Imho Tony ShOULDD Be There 5 Days A Week...
    Sincerely
    Harry O'
    SYKESVILLE, MD

Re: Ravens plane stops, Ivy treated for kidney tear

I only hope and pray Corey Ivy will get well soon.