Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: So who do we root for, NE or Indy?

Just can't root for that Pansy Ass in NE. Don't really want Indy either, but I can settle for Indy going to SB and losing to GB. So INDY vs GB in the SB with a GB win. I don't really care for the Seahawks with there premadona thugish attitudes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    I keep trying to not hate Indy, and then my brother-in-law (Indy fan) tells me about Luck passing John Unitas for second most career completions in franchise postseason history, and I see red. And of course I hate the Pats.

So you know that scene in "Dark Knight Rises" where Bane destroys the football stadium in the middle of the game? That's what I'm rooting for. I'm rooting for Bane.
    RACK IT. BEST POST OF THE THREAD.

Hell, Tom Clancy's movie has the stadium in Baltimore getting
    nuked during a game.

I was a huge Colts fan, but I've kinda gotten over the shit that went down. I can't get over the fact that Brady is a fucking dick. Reluctantly, I'm rooting for the Colts. I want that pussy to get his ass handed to him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    I was a huge Colts fan, but I've kinda gotten over the shit that went down. I can't get over the fact that Brady is a fucking dick. Reluctantly, I'm rooting for the Colts. I want that pussy to get his ass handed to him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    That's gonna happen even if he wins.

;)

Blog Entries

At this point I hate the Patriots more than I hate the Colts. Old man Irsay is long dead; Manning isn't there anymore breaking Unitas " franchise records" ( ) so there;s a lot less to hate. Hard to hate on Pagano; at this point any leftover Colt hate is symbolic. The Pats have earned my hatred from Brady's bitchy whining, the favoritism they seem to be shown in terms of flags and rule changes, Spygate, and just generally being a bunch of bitches.

Rooting for Pagano and the Colts.

Indy and GB.. Luck is actually pretty fun to watch and funny to listen to on the mic'ed up stuff. And of course Pags is a standup guy, miss him truthfully :)

As for GB, wow- I never thought I'd root much for Aaron Rodgers.. great player but never cared for him (not sure why), but watching the 1-calfed monster last week really opened my eyes. What an amazing performance. Plus I hate the robber baron carroll

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/...kcuq5fwgif.gif

9. Re: So who do we root for, NE or Indy?

I'd like to see Green Bay / Patriots rematch of 1996. That would be the most entertaining game.

Blog Entries

I don't see any way that Indy can go into NE and win that game. No way. I hope I'm wrong but it wouldn't surprise me if Pats win by 2 scores.

NFC game I do think could go either way. Seattle's home field is huge but this is a different GB team than the one they played earlier. It will come down to how bad Rodgers calf injury really is by Sunday IMO.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

agree. Colts don't have a prayer. If the Pack somehow knocks off Seattle, then the Patriots have already played the toughest opponent they will face in the postseason. They should stroll through the AFCCG with few blips.

Go Colts!
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...