Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 99100101
Results 1,201 to 1,205 of 1205
    Blog Entries

Re: Gary Kubiak Watch

Without the "staying with the Ravens" statement released that Sunday morning, I think most of us would be unhappy but understanding & on the whole grateful for showing us what this offense is capable of. It was the statement & its timing that made many of us feel like we were being jerked around.

Now that Kubes is gone the Ravens need to establish whose brain-fart that was--because he's probably still with the team. (ETA: I started a thread about this here.)
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Russell St. Report @RussellStReport · 6m 6 minutes ago
    Failure to meet expectations can potentially deteriorate a friendship in the NFL. Just ask Brian Billick & Jim Fassel. #Elway #Kubiak
    I actually think Elway and Kubiak will be fine since Kubiak doesn't have a really big ego, Fassel did and we know Billick did without a doubt.
    Last edited by SugarRay52; 01-20-2015 at 04:10 PM.

Blog Entries

its not and ideal situation for Gary but this is where Garry was "born" so to speak, this was his opportunity he felt like no other time would be the right time to take this job and be back home where is always belongs..There is so much pressure though in that situation it's unbelievable, with Elway has your boss the and the unrealistic expectations he has, the lack of depth on the roster and old peyton manning to work with if he comes back and if niot Brock Osweiler?? its going to tough for Gary but I wish him the best

Blog Entries

Thought this was pretty accurate:

Broncos hire HC Gary Kubiak: C Grade
    This strikes me as an uninspired hire. Gary Kubiak never led his team deep into the playoffs, failing to beat anyone but Andy Dalton in the postseason. Kubiak had just a 61-64 record in eight seasons, and his team quit on him in 2013; he went 2-11 before getting fired late in the year.

I don't see how Kubiak is an upgrade over John Fox. I'm not crazy about Fox either, but Kubiak is just a mediocre head coach at best. It just seems like John Elway wanted a "yes man" who would agree that Peyton Manning is still the best option for the team even though Manning had a decaying arm down the stretch (even before he tore his quad).

Kubiak's not a terrible hire because he at least has experience, but I don't see how the Broncos became better with him.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Thought this was pretty accurate:

Broncos hire HC Gary Kubiak: C Grade
    This strikes me as an uninspired hire. Gary Kubiak never led his team deep into the playoffs, failing to beat anyone but Andy Dalton in the postseason. Kubiak had just a 61-64 record in eight seasons, and his team quit on him in 2013; he went 2-11 before getting fired late in the year.

I don't see how Kubiak is an upgrade over John Fox. I'm not crazy about Fox either, but Kubiak is just a mediocre head coach at best. It just seems like John Elway wanted a "yes man" who would agree that Peyton Manning is still the best option for the team even though Manning had a decaying arm down the stretch (even before he tore his quad).

Kubiak's not a terrible hire because he at least has experience, but I don't see how the Broncos became better with him.
    I have a brother. So many have dissed me for saying exactly what this guy said. Time to end this thread and start a new one: " Gary Kubiak Watch in Denver " No need to talk about him any more , he's a bronco now. Thank God!