Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 192021

Re: Controversy on eligible receiver?

I agree Harbaugh should have called time out. The play may have been legal but it was shady, which for some reason everyone in Boston and ESPN feels is okay. I would like to know what other head coaches really feel about the bullshit Bellicheat pulled but don't want to say in public (except for Shula)

I think you have to fight fire with fire! This is the same place 2 yrs ago where the score board showed the incorrect down and we know what then happen with Cundiff's kick. Of course again Harbaugh should have called time out.

The Defense needs to slow Brady down on the no huddle. Defensive players need to flop, but since that is not legal you need to do it in a Bellicheat legal way and so when a player who tackles and hits the ground will of course need to stay down on the play because the ground can hurt even a little bit. Defense needs to work the refs the way Brady works the refs.

I really hope Seattle beats the crap out of him!

By the way did Brady complain he got poked in the eye or the vagina? They said in the news it was all red but again I did not hear what body part. He must be upset to get poked in the vagina after kicking Ed Reed in the groin two yrs ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven1998 View Post
    I agree Harbaugh should have called time out. The play may have been legal but it was shady, which for some reason everyone in Boston and ESPN feels is okay. I would like to know what other head coaches really feel about the bullshit Bellicheat pulled but don't want to say in public (except for Shula)

I think you have to fight fire with fire! This is the same place 2 yrs ago where the score board showed the incorrect down and we know what then happen with Cundiff's kick. Of course again Harbaugh should have called time out.

The Defense needs to slow Brady down on the no huddle. Defensive players need to flop, but since that is not legal you need to do it in a Bellicheat legal way and so when a player who tackles and hits the ground will of course need to stay down on the play because the ground can hurt even a little bit. Defense needs to work the refs the way Brady works the refs.

I really hope Seattle beats the crap out of him!

By the way did Brady complain he got poked in the eye or the vagina? They said in the news it was all red but again I did not hear what body part. He must be upset to get poked in the vagina after kicking Ed Reed in the groin two yrs ago.
    I miss the days when NE rarely tried these crap plays with us and saved 'em for other teams like Houston. Ray and Ed usually sniffed 'em out when they did and the results were usually not so good for NE. I guess they pulled some of them back out for us cause our squad is younger.

Brady said that was why he was complaining to the ref. Jernigan was the one he said poked him. He got in the refs face after McPhee knocked him down.

I keep hearing now that the Ravens should have called a time out. Should you need to use a time out when a team is scamming you??

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Brady said that was why he was complaining to the ref. Jernigan was the one he said poked him. He got in the refs face after McPhee knocked him down.

I keep hearing now that the Ravens should have called a time out. Should you need to use a time out when a team is scamming you??
    He'll be complaining again this weekend or SB weekend, count on it. I believe Pagano saw last weeks game and has made adjustments. If the pats win, Carroll's team definitely will take measures to make brady unhappy, count on it.