Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Is it time for the FO to revisit the the Dean Pees situation.

Forget about it. Jimmy Smith down and dog shit for safeties.

Re: Pees gone finally?

I won't ever block you, but you do cry in your soup quite a bit. Considering what happened to our secondary with injuries, I'd say the defense, and the coordinator, overachieved this year.

I prefer an agressive defense, all game long. Yet I am not about to jump on the can Pees bandwagon.

Blog Entries

There is no possible way that Pees gets fired after this season

Thought the gameplan was awful, too much of a cushion. Give a few yards, not 10. Also very little pressure io the middle with a guy getting injured and out for the game

Blog Entries

Meh it was 100% on the D and specifically the coaching. We blew not 1 but 2, 14 point leads because of Peabrain. And against his old team sohe should know Brady.

But this will get dismissed because people will say I just hate Pees. Or as you said, the excuse will be the CB situation. But the idiots will overlook tje fact that our corners held their own. It was on Pees coverage and leaving Gronk solo many times and ill advised dumb jail break blitzes at the wrong time. And so on. This loss jad NOTHING to do with our corners. But the apologists will make it so

Blog Entries

2 trick TD passes against a bunch of guys who just shouldn't be playing that much. That's a very smart way to attack by the Patriots.

I share your aggravation with the soft zone. The Patriots kept throwing 10-yard passes to Melvin's side, over and over, and we never had an answer for it. But that's largely due to our defensive backs and the fact that half of them were packing groceries a few weeks ago. There's only so much of that you can pin on Pees. But yeah... giving up 35 points is pretty bad.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom View Post
    I won't ever block you, but you do cry in your soup quite a bit. Considering what happened to our secondary with injuries, I'd say the defense, and the coordinator, overachieved this year.

I prefer an agressive defense, all game long. Yet I am not about to jump on the can Pees bandwagon.
    And maybe this is why people dont see,it.

ok..so let me get this straight...you want to can a defensive coordinator who had a severely limited secondary because the defense could not stop a QB who got rid of the ball in just around a second and a half....there isn't a DL that can consistently pressure the QB when the ball is out that fast...get a grip....pees isn't responsible when people can't tackle or can't cover....there were a dozen missed tackles today...Elam had 3 of them....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raven 555 View Post
    The folks that blocked you are smart.
    Considering i havent seen you bring anything intelligent to ANY discussion i hope you do also.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    And maybe this is why people dont see,it.
    The Ravens don't see it. This is the kind of defense that Harbaugh wants albeit with healthier players.

Should have played man the whole game and taken chances on the deep stuff. Brady doesn't have a big arm anymore but the way we played, he didn't need one. The worst part is that we started the first series or two playing tight and it was working pretty well. Then we get up 14-0 and go to the soft crap. That was a critical mistake.