Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Patriots deserved it

They earned that win.

A lot of teams would be in the tank after the 2nd 14-point lead. New England never stopped coming.

I said after we kicked the FG that 3 wasn't enough, and it wasn't.

It was a pretty clean game regarding the officiating.

The Patriots were the better team.

Congratulations to them.

F**K!

Re: Patriots deserved it

Not as much as are defense playing soft with the CB's. NO guts NO glory. We played scared the 2nd half on defense! That is the bottom line.

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Got to admit it, the Patriots just wouldn't give up. Down by 14 twice, Ravens demoralizing them with two easy scores, and hitting Brady often in the 1st half. Flacco 4 TD's in less than 3 full quarters. That's a lot. The last Ravens interception sealed the game, but I will say they were driving and would have loved to see what would have happened with another play rather than that long shot to the end zone.
    Either way, yes the Patriots earned it. But, I will say that I dislike that team even more now, probably more so than Piss.
    Congrats Pats.

They barely win with Gronk and Revis. We barely lose with all but one of our starting corners on IR. More than anything I'm glad we proved we belonged.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Your probably right. But fuck the Pats.

Yup. They did a damn fine job of exploiting our weakness. Ravens just don't have a good enough secondary this year. This game made that painfully obvious.

Blog Entries

Yeah, really the Pats despite being down or tied for most of the game played the better football. And even with that they only won by four, and the Ravens pushed them very close... We're still the team they don't want to see knocking around in January. Loss hurts, but still proud of my team for giving it their best.

I mean heck, converted 3/3 on fourth down... great mentality to push them to the wire.

Quote Originally Posted by palukaraven View Post
    The last Ravens interception sealed the game, but I will say they were driving and would have loved to see what would have happened with another play rather than that long shot to the end zone.
    Me too. I was sadder that I couldn't see the drive play out than that the game was over. Dang, I would have just loved to see us drive there without the long attempt ... it was so silly. :(
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Not as much as are defense playing soft with the CB's. NO guts NO glory. We played scared the 2nd half on defense! That is the bottom line.
    I don't think so. They laid some pretty tough hits. The pass rush wasn't what it was like last week though. The pocket was pretty solid around Brady. The corners played as well as the players that we had. If Jimmy was out there, this might have been way different.

No. The Ravens give games away.

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    They barely win with Gronk and Revis. We barely lose with all but one of our starting corners on IR. More than anything I'm glad we proved we belonged.
    The Ravens over came a lot of adversity this year, and were so close to winning this game. Could have went either way. Doesn't make the loss any easier.

The Patriots offensive gameplan was flawless. They weathered the storm in the first half, and then in the second half took everything we gave them. I'm far from a Pees hater, but he had to adjust when the Patriots were literally taking everything he gave them and incrementally marching into our endzone.

I will root for them through the Super Bowl, and believe they'll win it.

Their defense is good, even if that wasn't on display tonight. January Joe is just truly elite, and we had guys making plays.