Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Nice comments from Big Ben like no excuses w/o Bell

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I feel kinda bad. I thought you guys would get it.
    I think we all get it, my response and I suspect the others were sarcastic.

It was a good post, just painful to watch but quite funny nonetheless.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I rewatched the game last night (without all of the stress) and WOW what an incredible game. Stewart - DAMN! Pushing Brown out to stop that TD and then getting the INT. And Melvin also had a great game. I knew the pass rush was there and the LBs were clogging the passing lanes but just to watch it all again was awesome. If Torrey could've dragged his foot this game would'nt have been close. Ass kicking.
    Agree, I've watched it at least 3 times (kinda enjoyable actually very enjoyable)
    Saw a couple of things last night new
    Helmetless Suggs ... game time 12:28 sideline shot right before the kickoff, there is a replay showing Suggs coming around the back of Ben and the OT puts his hand on Suggs facemask and just rips the helmet up and off, Suggs kept playing helmetless and reaching but Ben got the bomb off There should have been a definite flag and no TD, watching it the action is not accidental at all .... shortly later they start a l-sweep and Suggs pops off the edge for a loss tackle and the RB's helmet comes rolling away at ground level

ALso noticed how hot McPhee got, not only the major incident, but plays later he was still boiling and the D was still trying to keep him from doing something foolish (Hill, Guy and I just can't remember who was directly in front of him really stopping him)

And I got the picture of Marcel Jones that someone here finally ID'd for me.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    Agree, I've watched it at least 3 times (kinda enjoyable actually very enjoyable)
    Saw a couple of things last night new
    Helmetless Suggs ... game time 12:28 sideline shot right before the kickoff, there is a replay showing Suggs coming around the back of Ben and the OT puts his hand on Suggs facemask and just rips the helmet up and off, Suggs kept playing helmetless and reaching but Ben got the bomb off There should have been a definite flag and no TD, watching it the action is not accidental at all .... shortly later they start a l-sweep and Suggs pops off the edge for a loss tackle and the RB's helmet comes rolling away at ground level

ALso noticed how hot McPhee got, not only the major incident, but plays later he was still boiling and the D was still trying to keep him from doing something foolish (Hill, Guy and I just can't remember who was directly in front of him really stopping him)

And I got the picture of Marcel Jones that someone here finally ID'd for me.
    I got a shot that I almost posted. After Worilds takes a swing and draws a PF he runs off the field and Tomlin congratulated him. Wouldn't see many coaches do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!