Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Who do you want to see at LT - Hurst or Monroe

I'm voting for Hurst. It got us this far - lets not change it.

Blog Entries

Re: Who do you want to see at LT - Hurst or Monroe

honestly I don't think they should change it right now, this reshuffled O-line has actually been better without Monroe.

Blog Entries

depends on health. IF hes only 85% or less and trying to come back, roll with hurst. If hes healthy, I think you move Hurst to RT and Yanda back inside.

at this point I want the 5 healthiest, I could care less who they are.

Wilfork is going to be coming up the gut to KO Zuttah and Urschel/Yanda... I like Yanda in that matchup more than Urschel. I dont think their outside pass rush is nearly as hard to block.
    -JAB

Monroe of course. At least he has experience, even if he's been playing mediocrely (I dunno if that's a word, if not, I'm making it up). I'd rather have Monroe also because that way you can slide Yanda back to LG and then place Hurst on the right side. At least Joe can see Chandler Jones or Ninkovich (very underrated high motor white guy) coming at him. If not for KO and Dick LeBeau's terrible zone blitz design on that play with Cameron Heyward dropping into a zone and covering NO ONE, then K.O. wouldn't have been able to peel back on Harrison after he beat Hurst around the edge. Hurst did decent, but no...Belichick will try to get after him big time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    honestly I don't think they should change it right now, this reshuffled O-line has actually been better without Monroe.
    The Oline hasn't been reshuffled because of Monroe. The right side was due to Wagner's injury. IMO if he's healthy, then I'd rather have Monroe start @ LT with Hurst in reserve... Bc

Blog Entries

Yeah put the line back the way it was and plug Hurst in at RT.

And honestly. I want it however theyre practicing this week. If Monroe isnt practicing than i dont want him out there on gameday. Continuity.

Blog Entries

one thing to consider is if Hurst has the footwork down for RT. Hes only ever been a LT and is considered such on the depth chart/roster. Maybe if Monroe comes back, the right side remains as is regardless.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

How is this even a question? If Monroe is healthy, Monroe needs to be in. And they should not mess with Yanda and Urschel on the other side. Don't get me wrong, Hurst has potential but everything I've seen from him indicates the need for an offseason in the program to bulk up and get better.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    one thing to consider is if Hurst has the footwork down for RT. Hes only ever been a LT and is considered such on the depth chart/roster. Maybe if Monroe comes back, the right side remains as is regardless.
    Good point. Supposedly the 2 positions are very different. Just look at Oher lol. However its been said that RT is easier than LT.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Our running game is simply awful right now. And our results on Saturday might be different if Osemele doesn't make that miraculous block of Harrison after he whipped Hurst, after which Joe threw a TD.

If Monroe is 100% then he has to play. We can't get by without better run blocking for much longer.

Blog Entries

LT to RT are very two different positions its way different, does Hurst have that ability to bounce from one to another?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenstatsman View Post
    Our running game is simply awful right now. And our results on Saturday might be different if Osemele doesn't make that miraculous block of Harrison after he whipped Hurst, after which Joe threw a TD.

If Monroe is 100% then he has to play. We can't get by without better run blocking for much longer.
    Harrison made Monroe look like his bitch too the last game.