1. Getting the early jump on Ravens Seattle

Last year in New Orleans was AWESOME! Ravens fans took over Bourbon St the entire weekend.

This year by default its Seattle. 2 of us will be there for a long Christmas vacation. Anyone know of a group going to the game? Not too much on Ebay yet, but I'm sure it won't be too difficult.

Wink Re: Getting the early jump on Ravens Seattle

I think it's going to be sorta lonely in Seattle around Christmas. I only know of only a couple others who may be going.

I'm in for sure -- if I ever get around to getting plane tickets. We have two tickets, trying for two more for Seattle area relatives to join us.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

3. Re: Getting the early jump on Ravens Seattle

Flights were getting pricey so I purchased plane tickets a couple of months ago. I figure with Christmas season and the cost of the flight there won't be a big showing. The only thing I can hope for- the Ravens start looking like a playoff team down the stretch...

4. Re: Getting the early jump on Ravens Seattle

I'll be there for the game. My dad lives in Bellingham, about 85 miles north of Seattle and he has Seahawks season tix.

Got my flight from Southwest on 9/4/2007 for $513 and some change (leaving 12/20 returning 12/24 just in time for Christmas).

5. Re: Getting the early jump on Ravens Seattle

I'll be there as well with my daughter. I'll be driving up from Boise. Anyone know how to find out which hotel the Ravens will be staying at?

Re: Getting the early jump on Ravens Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Rayven View Post
    I'll be there as well with my daughter. I'll be driving up from Boise. Anyone know how to find out which hotel the Ravens will be staying at?
    Check your e-mail or PM.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).