Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The key to beating the Squealers.

I agree with the OP about being able to throw the ball. Both pass defenses are suspect. Hadn't thought about the blitz factor until it was mentioned. We got killed with their stunts the last game. We need to do a much better job of picking up their blitz. I honestly think Campanaro could be a huge factor in the slot. We also have to win the turnover battle. It just seems like whenever we turn the ball over at Heinz Field it just opens the floodgates to bad things.

The Steelers own the 2nd highest time of possession, we have the 21st. If Bell is out, that should help in that regard. But the bend don't break defense isn't intended to keep their offense off of the field. Hopefully we get many defensive stops. On offense they need to stop the trend of early 3 and outs, sustain drives and eat some clock. Winning the turnover battle would be a big benefit too.

Blog Entries

pees better come the fuck with it seriously, whatever he is thinking throw that shit out the window and do the total opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by bensmotorcyclehelmt View Post
    Quick slants.
    Get those WRs and TEs in the spots vacated by the blitzers. Flacco has to get the ball out quick.
    On defense we actually have to get Ben off his throwing mark. He's been a pocket passer all season, not as much of a freelancer.
    Yes, love slants... Flacco must release the ball quickly! I love when we go no huddle too!

hopefully we can blitz and sack the drama queen a few times! Our secondary can't let guys get behind them...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Quote Originally Posted by bensmotorcyclehelmt View Post
    Quick slants.
    Brown, Campanaro and/or Aiken could play significant roles from the slot in that regard.