Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Preston Report Card

Quote Originally Posted by nk02442 View Post
    Sims is Matt Ryan's illigetimate father.
    Matt Ryan also had Paper bags for a Oline this year. I'm not defending him, but when you have 4 starters go down including 2 centers and spend the majority of the year with a rookie Tackle and an undrafted rookie center...............It's kinda hard to win.

Even with that Matt Ryan still put up:

66.1 %

4,694 yds

28 TD

14 INT

93.9 Rat

Julio put up 1600yds and 6TD's......

When you are putting up those kinds of numbers, and your defense is DEAD last by a huge margin, how can you blame the QB?[/QUOTE]

This ,the division that has the panthers winning it with a below .500 record, enough said.
    Last edited by lovefootball; 12-29-2014 at 02:24 PM.

Blog Entries

Matt Ryan also had Paper bags for a Oline this year. I'm not defending him, but when you have 4 starters go down including 2 centers and spend the majority of the year with a rookie Tackle and an undrafted rookie center...............It's kinda hard to win.

66.1 %

4,694 yds

28 TD

14 INT

93.9 Rat

When you are putting up those kinds of numbers, and your defense is DEAD last by a huge margin, how can you blame the QB?
    Back breaking interceptions?

Have you seen some of the interceptions Ryan threw this year?

Sims is Matt Ryan's illigetimate father.

66.1 %

4,694 yds

28 TD

14 INT

93.9 Rat

When you are putting up those kinds of numbers, and your defense is DEAD last by a huge margin, how can you blame the QB?[/QUOTE]
    I like numbers as much as anyone, but frankly, they do not tell the whole story. Ryan had a TON of garbage time stats this season because his team was often losing by double digits.

Just thought I would point out that I just actually read the report card and Flacco was given a C+

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    Just thought I would point out that I just actually read the report card and Flacco was given a C+
    IOW, someone probably leaned on the SOB to, shall we say, revisit his grading. :grbac:
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

6. Re: Preston Report Card

Preston needs clicks....and writing the red meat stuff gives it to him.....his anonymous source during the Billick years was summarily dismissed by Harbaugh(C. Mac)....so in the first years(of Harbs) he had little info.... he has someone now who has it in for Joe. Yesterday's grade was probably submitted early and he was too busy(lazy) to change it. Their may be a new "issue" for Flacco....maybe his ball is hard to catch...because even in Preston's grade...he states that he was plagued by some drops.....drops change everything...a first down as opposed to a 3rd and 12 means....well it could mean the difference between losing and winning...who knows what follows when the down and distance is changed for the next play.

Steve Smith.....not the same player...and he costs us...he may not be a winning player...but without a doubt Joe Flacco WINS and that is what defines his career....in all these RATING SYSTEMS there should be a bonus added......whether you won the game or not!!...

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    IOW, someone probably leaned on the SOB to, shall we say, revisit his grading. :grbac:
    Get a F for 3 quarters of a semester and then get an A the last quarter and expect to get an A in the class?

C'mon now.....

It's just like anything else with ravens fans (or most people really). They will conveniently ignore the horrible plays that they themselves were cussing the team out and then pretend because shit came together at the end that everything is perfect.

Forget that fact that this team has LOST to every team with a winning record and got to beat up on two of the worst divisions in football NFC/AFC South..... and still played like dogshit against the Jags and Tenn.....Lets be real.

Blog Entries

Page 4 really? Stop giving that idiot clicks. And if you do dont post it here. Post it over there where you have to pay to have a forum.

I wish that everyone would stop reading Mike Preston. Then perhaps he will get fired and no one would ever have to be bothered by that fat bloated doughnut eating a-hole.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post

66.1 %

4,694 yds

28 TD

14 INT

93.9 Rat

When you are putting up those kinds of numbers, and your defense is DEAD last by a huge margin, how can you blame the QB?
    I like numbers as much as anyone, but frankly, they do not tell the whole story. Ryan had a TON of garbage time stats this season because his team was often losing by double digits.[/QUOTE]

The real story is they gave up the farm or Julio with 5 picks so it's Mike and Julio down by the junk yard. That dead last defense is the result of giving up all those picks. Ozzie never does that but just made 6 of 7 playoffs and a SB victory w/o a blue chip receiver like Julio alhough he signed Boldin.

That didn't cost him any picks. Just money.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrylogan View Post
    I think my fellow Kenwood Bluebird football alumnus must have had a bad Christmas. Listening to Vinnie Cerratto on the way home from the game he was raving about Flacco's season and Joe's 4th qtr performance today. He talked three big drops in the first three quarters. Preston gives Joe a D? I don't see that at all. Last week Joe was an F. This week no turnovers, two TD passes, 108 QB rating equates to a D? http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...togallery.html
    Vinny raved about Joe? I guess he got over the fact that Joe didn't workout with his receivers this past offseason, I never seen anyone overreact the way he did about that situation.

Get a F for 3 quarters of a semester and then get an A the last quarter and expect to get an A in the class?

C'mon now.....

It's just like anything else with ravens fans (or most people really). They will conveniently ignore the horrible plays that they themselves were cussing the team out and then pretend because shit came together at the end that everything is perfect.

Forget that fact that this team has LOST to every team with a winning record and got to beat up on two of the worst divisions in football NFC/AFC South..... and still played like dogshit against the Jags and Tenn.....Lets be real.
    Depends on how things are weighted. I had a class (many moons ago) where the final was worth 75% of your grade so as long as you aced the material when it mattered most, you could completely mail it in for the better part of the semester.

Joe did not look good for most of the first 3 quarters and then buckled down and won the fucking game. A win is a win. Fuck grades and fuck M.B.O.D. ("Mikey Bag of Donuts" for the uninitiated).