Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Coach of the Year?

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    yeah throw caldwell in there with pees as some of the most under appreciated coaching minds by ravens fans
    The talents requied of a HC are very different than those required of a Coordinator or position coach. Caldwell sucked as a OC - but has the organization mentality for a HC.

Blog Entries

Arians will win it going away. He lost 3 quarterbacks and a bunch of running backs. Even their punter ended up on IR. Arians even got votes last year without the Cardinals making the playoffs. He'll easily win it in 2014. Remember this is a media vote and love that team that exceeds expectations.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    The talents requied of a HC are very different than those required of a Coordinator or position coach. Caldwell sucked as a OC - but has the organization mentality for a HC.
    we probably have a title because of what he did after taking over in that super bowl run!

The following year he was working without Boldin, Pitta, this new revamped o line which doesnt feature a center that turn styles pressure up the middle, add ray rice coming in looking overweight with zero burst and yeah i would have to say i disagree with you. So do other nfl franchises as he was coveted pretty well in the offseason.

Not John harbaugh, there are better HC out there more deserving.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Not John harbaugh, there are better HC out there more deserving.
    All I said was he should at least be in the conversation. While maybe not most deserving, Harbs is VERY deserving.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMaven52 View Post
    All I said was he should at least be in the conversation. While maybe not most deserving, Harbs is VERY deserving.
    Neither Harbaugh nor Tomlin will get even 1 vote. They are expected to do what they did this year.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Neither Harbaugh nor Tomlin will get even 1 vote. They are expected to do what they did this year.
    They may not get any votes, but they're still in the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMaven52 View Post
    They may not get any votes, but they're still in the conversation.
    No they aren't. Not even close.

Blog Entries

But last week Harbaugh sucked and everyone wanted him fired

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Which I think is testimony to the standard that's been established here. Dealing with a huge off field controversy and injuries upon injuries and occasional sub par performance from key guys (AND a late year suspension of one of the D's linch pins) ..... and still grinding out 10 Ws and a playoff spot in maybe the toughest division in the league? COY votes or no that's damn impressive. And yet to consider that expected tells you the high bar Harb has set here.
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

Blog Entries

Arians will win it hands down. How many QB's have they used and how many injuries in general did they have?

Blog Entries

It'll probably be Arians, but I think Jason Garrett should get it. I know we have routinely shat on Garrett especially given his turn-down of the Ravens, but he did a fantastic job with the Cowboys this year. And frankly, Jerry Jones should win Executive of the Year. Stunning turn around in Dallas.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52