Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Need a K.C. miracle. Predictions??

Thank you all for replying... I hope things work out for US!!! When I make predictions I usually lose.....lol Good luck K.C. Take care of business RAVENS!!!

2. Re: Need a K.C. miracle. Predictions??

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    its quite possible that the chargers just get out right beat! How would we feel going into cicny or pitt against a back up QB??? like its money in the bank?? I think not! this is a divisional game and the chargers are on the road against a stingy d in a hostile place. Lets see what kind of tone is set early.
    I never thought the Ravens would play down to the Browners! Joe needs to grasp this game. I love Joe, I will never doubt him. SB MVP!!!!

Re: Need a K.C. miracle. Predictions??

Seems I was the only one with any faith in this thread! I told ya those chumps from San Diego would choke!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BMann View Post
    Since Oct 5, the Bolts have won exactly one game by more than 3 points, an ugly 13-6 win over the hapless Raiders. They remind me of the 2012 Orioles, more lucky than good, and their luck is going to run out today. Andy Reid will commit to the run and Jamaal Charles will have a big day.

Chiefs: 20
    Chargers: 17